Better than I expected
By gnormant on
2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C250 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)
I concur with the other reviewer, this is one fun car. I started my car search wanting a V8 engine and a lot of horsepower. I'm not wealthy so I couldn't justify buying a $60+ thousand dollar AMG when the $40,000 C250 had an adequate, even surprising, amount of power. And reasonable gas mileage to boot. I suggest the Lighting Package, I love the techno looking LED and bi-xenon lighting. I almost never carry more than one passenger so the coupe body style was great for me. But I tried the back seat and fit just fine, plenty of leg room, adequate head room. I just picked mine up about 6 hours ago and I didn't want to get out of it.
Favorite Features
Peppy acceleration, luxury features, reasonable gas mileage, quiet cabin, panoramic roof, easy to use COMAND system.
Suggested Improvements
None so far but I've only had it one day.
By gnormant
on 04/03/12 08:36 AM (PDT)

6 month follow-up: the more I drive it the more I like it! 27mpg on my last combined city/highway fill-up and low 30's on long freeway trips. I seek out cloverleaf freeway interchanges, this car sticks to the road like glue. I'm currently working in a small town in Mississippi so I'm one-of-a-kind in the area and get loads of looks. Just a touch of vanity, I enjoy being "that guy in the Mercedes".