2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: An amazing car - better than e

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

C300 Sport 4MATIC Sedan (3.0L V6 AWD 7-speed Automatic)

An amazing car - better than expected
By nychieflb on

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

The c300 Sport is one of the best in class in my opinion. I test drove the Audi, Infinity, BMW, and Lexus in the same class, and while they all are excellent cars in their own right, the Mercedes is just it for me. The car feels solid, the handling is superior, the interior is top notch and includes so many things it took me about 20 minutes to figure out how to turn on the radio (J/K). The looks I get when driving around are nice, but the overall performance of this car has been everything I expected and more. I've read some articles that the Benz is not what it used to be, but I don't see it. In fact, the reason it may not be what it used to be, is because it's better than it ever was

The interior of this car does not say "entry level". It gives the feel of the higher class of Mercedes, which is nice. The layout of everything is right where it needs to be, and it's easy to navigate through all the options. The panoramic sun roof is a must, the COMAND system is awesome, and the seats have a sporty, yet comfortable feel. On the outside, it's aggressive looking, and you really can't beat the star right on the grill. I got the 18"AMG wheels so it's a must to take out the insurance on them. It corners without problem, acceleration is quick with the almost 230 HP 3.0. Auto-dimming mirrors have changed my life, and rain sensing wipers are nice. Just a great car all around.

Would be nice to have cooled seats like in some of the cars I've seen out. The back seat and trunk are small, but I can overlook that with the fact I'm driving a Benz. Other than that, no complaints!