2012 C350-a great choice in this category
By zman509 on
2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)
I bought a new C350 sedan this week after looking at Volvo S60, infinity G37, Audi S 4 and BMW 3. Never considered a Cadillac because I didn't want to get divorced. I turned in a leased BMW 528 and I wanted to downsize a bit to accomodate my 16 year old son who is a new driver. I could not be happier with my choice. Build quality, interior, engine, handling and design are all excellent. The car makes me happy to drive. The other cars I tested were good in their own way but the Benz offered the best combination of power, handling, interior appointments and safety.
Favorite Features
My C350 is black/black sport package with panorama roof. Very sharp. The interior is very classy and the fit and finish is superb. Electronics and Nav are up to date and controls offer many options for inputting and accessing functions and entertainment. I also like that the ignition key has to be turned by hand to start the engine. Nice old school touch.
Suggested Improvements
So far so good. The cruise control stalk could be in a better position and the front seat is a little too flat but every time I drive the car I find a new reason to smile.
By cfillios
on 01/28/14 11:45 AM (PST)

Curious...Why did you reject the G37? I'm debating between that and the MB 3004MOTION. Thanks.