2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
2012 C350 Coupe
By oh2ny98 on 11/28/13 11:37 AM (PST)

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

My GMC 4WD Envoy was approaching 10 years and 125,000 miles and it was time for something different, much different! After months of research, a visit to the annual auto show, and many test drives later, I purchased this beauty! I was looking for the same thrill when getting behind the wheel that I experienced years ago with my 1999 RX-7. This car comes close - given that it's an automatic. It fits me like a glove, looks great, and drives like it's on a rail! Excellent build quality (except for a few rattles from the rear shelf deck) and a blast to drive, I'm always disappointed when I reach my destination! Would I buy it again after having driven it for 9,000 miles? You bet I would!

C350 Coupe Hits the Mark ..... Almost
By linksman22 on 03/27/12 20:59 PM (PDT)

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Ordered my C350 Coupe in November and took delivery in February 2012. I love my coupe and I have not seen another one in Dallas as they are pretty rare. I must say, lots of heads turn and take a look when I drive by. The overall build quality inside and out feels very solid. I tested both the C250 and C350 and the C350 is far superior in handling and performance. I would not have been happy with the C250. The performance quality is slightly lacking versus the 2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe that I replaced, but the build quality feel and high end electronics make up for that shortfall. Biggest disapointment is the seats which differ from the sedan. They are very firm and uncomfortable.

wow what a car
By nomoremustang on 02/08/12 12:15 PM (PST)

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

sold my Mustang as soon as I drove the C350 Coupe. The C350 coupe is fast, nimble and very fun to drive. Interesting how this model is in very short supply. I have already been offered $5k more than I paid for it. I love the technology in this vehicle.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe in VA is:

$138 per month*