Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

2012 C350 Coupe
By oh2ny98

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

My GMC 4WD Envoy was approaching 10 years and 125,000 miles and it was time for something different, much different! After months of research, a visit to the annual auto show, and many test drives later, I purchased this beauty! I was looking for the same thrill when getting behind the wheel that I experienced years ago with my 1999 RX-7. This car comes close - given that it's an automatic. It fits me like a glove, looks great, and drives like it's on a rail! Excellent build quality (except for a few rattles from the rear shelf deck) and a blast to drive, I'm always disappointed when I reach my destination! Would I buy it again after having driven it for 9,000 miles? You bet I would!

The smooth and immediate response of the V6 - maneuvering around slower traffic on the highway is effortless and puts a smile on my face every time! And for those unanticipated moves of fellow drivers, this car's braking capacity is phenomenal! The Harman Kardon sound system is a must have and the Keyless Go is a pretty slick feature that I now must have in every car going forward. Same for the Blind Spot Assist and Lane Keeping Assist. But the Attention Assist is simply uncanny in its ability to detect drowsiness - the coffee cup and accompanying warning lit up within 2 minutes of my thought that it was time to pull over for a cup of coffee while on a 750 mile journey to NY. No kidding!

While the rear view camera has no doubt kept my rear bumper scratch free when parking, it would be just as nice to have a front view camera. I'm sure it would have saved me $2,000 in damages (on 2 separate occasions) to the front bumper when parking, and right rocker panel and rear wheel when driving through my bank's automated deposit lane! Remember I drove a high-sitting SUV for 10 years prior and the view out of my Mercedes is quite a bit different and much more restrictive in parking lots and such.

C350 Coupe Hits the Mark ..... Almost
By linksman22

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Ordered my C350 Coupe in November and took delivery in February 2012. I love my coupe and I have not seen another one in Dallas as they are pretty rare. I must say, lots of heads turn and take a look when I drive by. The overall build quality inside and out feels very solid. I tested both the C250 and C350 and the C350 is far superior in handling and performance. I would not have been happy with the C250. The performance quality is slightly lacking versus the 2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe that I replaced, but the build quality feel and high end electronics make up for that shortfall. Biggest disapointment is the seats which differ from the sedan. They are very firm and uncomfortable.

Interior is really nice and the materials are high-quality. Navigation, bluetooth, and stereo system interface is top notch and easy to use. A must have that is standard on the C350. To doors feel really solid and the keyless entry is really cool and a must have option. Acceleration in sport mode is great, but you have to give the computer system a couple of minutes to learn your driving patterns before it really gets into gear. (crazy technology) My first MB and it just feels kind of special. All-in-all a solid step up from my G35 Coupe when balancing all the puts and takes. Pure performance and seat comfort goes to Infiniti .. all else to MB.

C350 Coupe seats are too firm and can be uncomfortable. They are also very narrow so be sure and pay attention during your test drive to make sure you fit well in the seats. I am 6'0 / 195 and it is a firm fit.

wow what a car
By nomoremustang

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

sold my Mustang as soon as I drove the C350 Coupe. The C350 coupe is fast, nimble and very fun to drive. Interesting how this model is in very short supply. I have already been offered $5k more than I paid for it. I love the technology in this vehicle.