Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C250 Coupe Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe - Consumer Reviews

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

CPO: MB certification/extended warranty: a $ saver
By ezshift5

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C250 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

The CPO certification has over 150 elements: a buyer should review this visually and with the Service Director. I did (and am sin problemas to date (18 months).

The CPO route got me a C250 1.8 liter turbo 4 coupe - Iridium/Ash - with the odometer showing 23,000 careful miles. Plus I paid 2/3 of the MSRP and the first two payments were on the house (as were the first two 10,000 miles service appointments.

Beautiful well-maintained vehicle. Fuel efficient (450 mile trip from our state capital to Monterrey (CA) and return calc'd just under 35 MPG in 85% Interstate driving

2012 MB C250 Coupe (CPO)
By ezshift5

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C250 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

6 months/2500 miles ago I drove home from the dealer. Using the CPO approach, my cost was 2/3 the original owner's cost.

Fuel efficiency (29 MPG since purchase), Reliability (Zero problems to date) and design (Both the exterior and the interior really appeal to this sailor.

And that is part of my reason to buy this car.

The other reason was CR ratings for the 2012 C250. IIRC, all red dots really got my attention.

02/02/2016: 5000 mile update: Fuel economy average since purchase is 28.4 - with all time best (mostly Interstate 34.8. First (complimentary) 10,000 service - courtesy of M-B Financial - showed no problems. This - MHO - is a beautiful little coupe (180 inches long) in Iridium Silver.

Better than I expected
By gnormant

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C250 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

I concur with the other reviewer, this is one fun car. I started my car search wanting a V8 engine and a lot of horsepower. I'm not wealthy so I couldn't justify buying a $60+ thousand dollar AMG when the $40,000 C250 had an adequate, even surprising, amount of power. And reasonable gas mileage to boot. I suggest the Lighting Package, I love the techno looking LED and bi-xenon lighting. I almost never carry more than one passenger so the coupe body style was great for me. But I
tried the back seat and fit just fine, plenty of leg room, adequate head room. I just picked mine up about 6 hours ago and I didn't want to get out of it.

Peppy acceleration, luxury features, reasonable gas mileage, quiet cabin, panoramic roof, easy to use COMAND system.

None so far but I've only had it one day.

Slick Machine !!!
By scottyk329

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C250 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

Just picked up my new 2012 C-250 coupe yesterday. I can say that the photos of this vehicle do not do it justice. This car looks beautiful. Way better in person. The interior materials are top notch. picked blk/blk with harmon stereo, nav, heated seats etc. Some of the reviews i've read while doing my research talked about this vehicle being slow or sluggish of the line. NOT TRUE. The car defults to (E) or economy mode every time you start it. You have to push the sport mode button. (E) mode starts you in 3rd gear for fuel economy. sport mode starts you in 1st with higher shift points.
In sport this car is a rocket. Plenty of power. So if magazine car testers are reading this. PUSH (S)!!

EVERYTHING!!

Nothing i could think of.