2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Better than I expected
By gnormant on 11/11/11 17:38 PM (PST)

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C250 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

I concur with the other reviewer, this is one fun car. I started my car search wanting a V8 engine and a lot of horsepower. I'm not wealthy so I couldn't justify buying a $60+ thousand dollar AMG when the $40,000 C250 had an adequate, even surprising, amount of power. And reasonable gas mileage to boot. I suggest the Lighting Package, I love the techno looking LED and bi-xenon lighting. I almost never carry more than one passenger so the coupe body style was great for me. But I tried the back seat and fit just fine, plenty of leg room, adequate head room. I just picked mine up about 6 hours ago and I didn't want to get out of it.

Slick Machine !!!
By scottyk329 on 10/01/11 20:09 PM (PDT)

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C250 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

Just picked up my new 2012 C-250 coupe yesterday. I can say that the photos of this vehicle do not do it justice. This car looks beautiful. Way better in person. The interior materials are top notch. picked blk/blk with harmon stereo, nav, heated seats etc. Some of the reviews i've read while doing my research talked about this vehicle being slow or sluggish of the line. NOT TRUE. The car defults to (E) or economy mode every time you start it. You have to push the sport mode button. (E) mode starts you in 3rd gear for fuel economy. sport mode starts you in 1st with higher shift points. In sport this car is a rocket. Plenty of power. So if magazine car testers are reading this. PUSH (S)!!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe in VA is:

$151 per month*