2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
2012 C350 Coupe
By oh2ny98 on 11/28/13 11:37 AM (PST)

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

My GMC 4WD Envoy was approaching 10 years and 125,000 miles and it was time for something different, much different! After months of research, a visit to the annual auto show, and many test drives later, I purchased this beauty! I was looking for the same thrill when getting behind the wheel that I experienced years ago with my 1999 RX-7. This car comes close - given that it's an automatic. It fits me like a glove, looks great, and drives like it's on a rail! Excellent build quality (except for a few rattles from the rear shelf deck) and a blast to drive, I'm always disappointed when I reach my destination! Would I buy it again after having driven it for 9,000 miles? You bet I would!

Good, could be great
By edw99 on 12/29/12 12:56 PM (PST)

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C350 4MATIC 2dr Coupe AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Have has this car for 8mo/8K mi and overall I'm pleased, but there are a few things holding it back from being truly exceptional. The car is stunning. It looks like a much higher end model than the rest of the C-class. I get people stopping me all the time. It is also the most comfortable highway car I have ever been in. The ride is dialed in perfectly for highway commuting, it gobbles up miles by the hundreds in quiet, ease, and refinement. It is not without it's problems however. I have had many interior quality problems, a persistently squealing brake problem, and frankly, it's not all that sporty to drive. If you can tune out creaks and rattles, this will still be a great car for you.

C350 Coupe Hits the Mark ..... Almost
By linksman22 on 03/27/12 20:59 PM (PDT)

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Ordered my C350 Coupe in November and took delivery in February 2012. I love my coupe and I have not seen another one in Dallas as they are pretty rare. I must say, lots of heads turn and take a look when I drive by. The overall build quality inside and out feels very solid. I tested both the C250 and C350 and the C350 is far superior in handling and performance. I would not have been happy with the C250. The performance quality is slightly lacking versus the 2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe that I replaced, but the build quality feel and high end electronics make up for that shortfall. Biggest disapointment is the seats which differ from the sedan. They are very firm and uncomfortable.

wow what a car
By nomoremustang on 02/08/12 12:15 PM (PST)

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

sold my Mustang as soon as I drove the C350 Coupe. The C350 coupe is fast, nimble and very fun to drive. Interesting how this model is in very short supply. I have already been offered $5k more than I paid for it. I love the technology in this vehicle.

Better than I expected
By gnormant on 11/11/11 17:38 PM (PST)

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C250 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

I concur with the other reviewer, this is one fun car. I started my car search wanting a V8 engine and a lot of horsepower. I'm not wealthy so I couldn't justify buying a $60+ thousand dollar AMG when the $40,000 C250 had an adequate, even surprising, amount of power. And reasonable gas mileage to boot. I suggest the Lighting Package, I love the techno looking LED and bi-xenon lighting. I almost never carry more than one passenger so the coupe body style was great for me. But I tried the back seat and fit just fine, plenty of leg room, adequate head room. I just picked mine up about 6 hours ago and I didn't want to get out of it.

Slick Machine !!!
By scottyk329 on 10/01/11 20:09 PM (PDT)

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C250 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

Just picked up my new 2012 C-250 coupe yesterday. I can say that the photos of this vehicle do not do it justice. This car looks beautiful. Way better in person. The interior materials are top notch. picked blk/blk with harmon stereo, nav, heated seats etc. Some of the reviews i've read while doing my research talked about this vehicle being slow or sluggish of the line. NOT TRUE. The car defults to (E) or economy mode every time you start it. You have to push the sport mode button. (E) mode starts you in 3rd gear for fuel economy. sport mode starts you in 1st with higher shift points. In sport this car is a rocket. Plenty of power. So if magazine car testers are reading this. PUSH (S)!!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe in VA is:

$151 per month*