Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

CPO: MB certification/extended warranty: a $ saver
By ezshift5

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C250 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

The CPO certification has over 150 elements: a buyer should review this visually and with the Service Director. I did (and am sin problemas to date (18 months). The CPO route got me a C250 1.8 liter turbo 4 coupe - Iridium/Ash - with the odometer showing 23,000 careful miles. Plus I paid 2/3 of the MSRP and the first two payments were on the house (as were the first two 10,000 miles service appointments. Beautiful well-maintained vehicle. Fuel efficient (450 mile trip from our state capital to Monterrey (CA) and return calc'd just under 35 MPG in 85% Interstate driving

Spari
By Luke Spari

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C250 Sport 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

Make sure you get heated seats!

Great drivers car
By Bob

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C250 Sport 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

I bought my 2012 C 4 matic sport model new in 2011. The car has been fantastic and still drives like new at 40k. I just made my last payment in oct and the mercedes dealer called trying to get me into a new one. I have driven the new ones when mine has been in for scheduled maintenance. The only thing I like better about the new models is that they have more power but I prefer the 2012 in every other way. Drawbacks are back seat room, not usually an issue for me, and the awkward climate controls. I also wish it had a keyless start and cooled seats as my previous Lexus did. The car drives superbly though and is enjoyable on curvaceous roads.

2012 MB C250 Coupe (CPO)
By ezshift5

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C250 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

6 months/2500 miles ago I drove home from the dealer. Using the CPO approach, my cost was 2/3 the original owner's cost. Fuel efficiency (29 MPG since purchase), Reliability (Zero problems to date) and design (Both the exterior and the interior really appeal to this sailor. And that is part of my reason to buy this car. The other reason was CR ratings for the 2012 C250. IIRC, all red dots really got my attention. 02/02/2016: 5000 mile update: Fuel economy average since purchase is 28.4 - with all time best (mostly Interstate 34.8. First (complimentary) 10,000 service - courtesy of M-B Financial - showed no problems. This - MHO - is a beautiful little coupe (180 inches long) in Iridium Silver.

it is so fun to drive!
By swixz

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

it's a K.O.! when i test drove it for the 1st time,i was so impressed the way it drives and hugs the road. pretty solid!i didn't bother to go to audi and bmw. it makes a sweet thug noise every time i gently close the door and makes me smile. it's too sporty and too low. beware! i didn't realized that until i hit a parking concrete barrier just few days after getting the car and if you have a passenger that has a problem bending down, it's a little hard for them to get in and out of the car.

free car wash at any MB dealer and roadside assistance for life!

my gripes are: gas pedal is a little stiff. the cruise control is awkwardly placed and i often hit it when i signal to turn and i've been driving the car for 1/2 year now and there is rattling noise on the passenger dash area. it is too compact that there is no space or any storage anywhere to put stuffs i.e. in glove compartment box, center console and trunk. there should be more stock feature and faux leather is no excuse for this price point.

• SUV