So far so good except seat
By Mike T on
2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)
Great looking car, love the new front grill design. The low price 27 month lease is what sold me on this. It's only going to really be a 24 month commitment I was not sure I wanted to lock into a 36 month lease since I am used to driving an SUV. Love the ride, the look and the interior. Chambers was a great dealership. In economy mode, car starts in second gear so it's a little hesitant. Sport mode MUCH improves this as does tiptronic. No trouble with passing moves on highway. Rock solid to 80 mph and then I can feel a slight jitter. Maybe noisier than Lexus but quiet to me coming from SUV. Nice compromise on sport/comfort. Front seat is killing me. I am 6'0", 195 lbs.
Favorite Features
Great looks Solid feel (door makes a serious thunk). More backseat room than BMW 3 series Easy to use console controls Sport mode is excellent Rain sensing wipers Amazing looking LED running lights.
Suggested Improvements
1) Ipod cable from glove box to center console. 2) Use the same dashboard covering for bottom door insides. Material is going to get frayed. 3) Materials not quite as luxurious as I'd hoped 4) I am struggling with front seat comfort. 5) can't leave in sport mode (set at start) 6) turn signal location