Best Premium Compact Sedan
By LEXpert on
2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
I mainly was drawn to this car when my neighbor got one. I just couldn't take my eyes off of it. The short term lease sealed the deal. I have had 30+ cars and can't commit to one for long. I have recently had an Infiniti G35x and a BMW 325xi. I like how solid it is built. It is also very refined. Granted, the interior materials aren't as nice as other Mercedes, but they are far nicer than the Japanese upscale cars and equal the BMW 3 series. I am a big fat guy and I find the seats and seating position very comfortable. I am very hard to please, so for me to like this car so much says a lot.
Favorite Features
Build quality, engineering, safety. Feel of the steering wheel, looks and the giant 3 pointed star on the front!
Suggested Improvements
These are very minor...The worst thing is that when I put my elbow out the window the door lock thing gets in the way. Move the ipod jack from the glove box, little more range on the stereo, let me keep the seat heaters on for more than 20 minutes. But I can live with all this cause the car rocks!