2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Love it all, but one thing....

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

C300 Sport 4MATIC Sedan (3.0L V6 AWD 7-speed Automatic)

Love it all, but one thing....
By dwr1979 on

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Been car shopping for 5 months. Tested everything, then saw apr rates for MB and decided to go in and drive one. I was sold. It's the best car I have personally owned- road noise is low, smooth/ solid over bumps, autorain wipers are amazing, the mbtek keeps the car smelling new and no one knows its not leather. the transmission is not even a consideration....i never feel it shift. the baby turns tight and crisp. I am getting about 25 mpgs right now, but just rolled over to 2000 miles so this is still probably not accurate.

I love the navi, it's better than honda and acura's for sure. however, I don't like how you can't enter a destination mid trip. the vehicle has to stop to do that. i love the sturdy feel of the seat and I love the power under the pedals when it's in sport mode. I have three kids, age 15, 13, and 3... all fit comfortably in the back seat.

Aesthetically, the pop-out navi / multi-media package screen is a little too big and cumbersome, and i like a clean look. it kind of looks after market and bulky...but it's worth it because the back up camera is phenomenal.