Used 2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC Sedan Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

Great, but......
By drbobmcbean

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I do love this car, don't get me wrong. But having owned it now for 3 years. two things I can't stand. The lag from the time I hit the accelerator and the time the car figures out I want to go, is like a full second or more. That may not sound bad, but when you need to thread the needle? it can get scary! Just way more lag than I've ever seen on any vehicle. and also, being a sports edition, it's got amazing handling, but the suspension is very stiff, you feel every bump. But that's my own fault for getting a sport edition. Otherwise... I love this car.

Cool Looking

Get rid of the Lag on acceleration!

Proud owner since August 2011
By pstef482

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Purchased mine certified pre-owned from the dealer with approximately 5,000 miles. I have the premium package and really enjoy the car. As of today it has near 70,000 miles on it and still on the original tires/brakes, etc. Had an issue with the AC last summer but the dealership was able to resolve which was covered under the warranty. The service is top-notch, but you certainly pay a premium. Drives well in the snow. Tinted the windows for privacy, and have black exterior/interior so overall it looks very sharp. I tend to average low 20's local and 26-28 mpg highway, which is better than advertised, using premium.

NAV, premium sound, the interior, sun roof, rear window shade.

N/A

Consider Certified Used
By calang1

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Great car. Love the aesthetics and the red paint is a real eye-catcher. The 4Matic works great even here in the snowy North Hills of Pittsburgh. The seven-speed transmission never dissapoints, and knows when to hold a gear while descending hills or even during a pause in acceleration. Fuel economy is acceptable, but ride and comfort are outstanding.

The COMMAND interface to navigation and sound system are quite easy to use. Not to mention, my C300 is quiet and tight as a drum. Certified used means my C300 gets a full factory warranty for three years.

Couple things. I've driven the CLA and I'd rather have its 2.0L engine for the useable power band. I also think that a luxury car with a sticker of $48K when new should have leather seats, although the MBTex is decent and I am satisfied with it.

My C300
By nruss

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

The c 300 runs well and handles niclley on the rough New England roads. We have 27,000 on ours and it makes a thumping souond in the brakes now so it is going into the shop.

Capable and sure-footed ride
By us1fedvet

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Purchased our C300 Sport 4Matic in September 2011. Just ticked to 10K. So far, so good. No maintenance issues - changed oil myself at 5K and ready to have dealer handle the scheduled 10K (free of charge). Solid, strong performer that is built like an ingot. Just did a 2K mile r/t to FL. Averaged 27.5 mpg overall with cruise at 78 mph on 835 mile run down I-95. Local driving a breeze - nimble and quick. Excellent audio system, seats good, back a bit tight for large folks. Adequate trunk for a getaway or other.

Performance Handling Structural integrity Reliability