Used 2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport Sedan Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

Been a good ride in my c300
By Harris

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Early faults were the light issues which were resolved under recall .Replaced one low beam light thus far. My 2011 c300 was a cpo with no previous owner just dealer driving etc with very low miles < 4000. I have now gone over a 100k miles since I purchased it in early 2012. I am on the same brakes and religiously get all of my checks and changes on time. It has been a problem free car thus far and I hope the trend continues. The only mark I put on it was the curb effect when I first purchased it and since then I park accordingly .

Great car
By Joe Gallucci

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned it since new in 2011. Only have 26000 miles on it. I had a full oil change once every year in February. Never had any mechanical problems. Have made much use of GPS installed. Car has great pick up and holds the road terrific.

CPO C300 Broke Down on Test Drive
By RF

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

2011 Mercedes C300 VIN WDDGF5EB7AF442072 The car went into limp mode Traction Control failed and then the instrument panel turned into a rolling screen with one thing after another failing or deactivated while we were sitting (literally not moving) in Charleston traffic.

The car would barely move with the accelerator floored - dangerous at the least unnerving at best......

Returned to Baker Mercedes of Charleston Dealership read below the sales manager's email response below

Thank you for taking the time to relate your experience to me. Clearly, that is not how we wish our guests to experience this marvelous brand or our dealership. I know for a fact that this vehicle has been driven by other guests and associates with no issues. Unfortunately, this incredibly complex vehicle operated flawlessly until it didn’t, with you behind the wheel!

I certainly understand your trepidation but I would love an opportunity to show you one of the other vehicles we have in stock, confident you would enjoy the vehicle and the experience.

He also stated:

Have you considered any of the other brands we offer? We represent some of the worlds finest automotive manufacturers. I am personally very impressed with the reliability and durability of the Infiniti brand and I would love the opportunity to demonstrate their vehicles to you.

Best part the car is still listed on their website for sale as a CPO !

Shopping Lexus and Acura now

Love It!!
By sweetty

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just bought my 2011 used with only 6700 miles feels like a brand new car.
I can honestly relate to people who say driving this car makes them feel like a better person.
I've owned BMW and Cadillac and this car turns just as many heads as my 7 series did.

My absolute favorite feature is the blue tooth. I know it is a safety feature but honestly how cool is it to have your phone on the cars audio system.

I have read that they did change this on 2012 models but wish they had the built in garage door opener feature in the sport for 2011. I didn't even know it wasn't there until I brought the car home, just assumed because even my 99 clk had this feature.

I'm back
By lawman1967

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I used to drive almost the exact same car, a 2009 C300 with premium 1 package.
My new one is a certified 2011 C300 with premium 1 and multimedia (the only missing from my 09).
Even the interior and exterior colors are the same.

I am in this car because the 2012 C250 I bought and drove for 28,000 miles just had too many electrical glitches, until it reached the point that Mercedes-Benz bought it back.
THe combination of ride, handling, comfort and company support when I ran into trouble was enough to keep me in a C class Mercedes, though I decided to go certified used this time.

This car is exactly the same as I remember (fondly) my 2009 C300.
Delightful.

The seats, by far, are my favorite thing about this car. I have been driving a C Class Mercedes-Benz since 2004 when I bought a used 2001 C240. Since then I've become spoiled by Mercedes-Benz seats. They are very firm, but that firmness is appreciated on a 300+ mile day. I once drove my 2009 for 900 miles in a single day, and my back did not hurt. I also love the ride and handling, though the 3.0 liter V6 feels a bit weak now that I'm used to the 1.8 liter turbo in the C250, which is smoother, more fuel efficient and faster. Still, where the turbo can bog down at heavy throttle if the turbo isn't spooled, the V6 in the C300 is always ready, and has ample, if not tremendous power.

None. The 2012 revision brought the cabin up to E-Class standards, though I personally had no problem with the 08-11 cabin, which was more modern-looking, but also more austere. Nit-picking, I would like to see the door lock pulls become flush when down like on many Japanese cars, as the pulls stick up about an inch and are exactly where I want my elbow to be if cruising with the windows down. Ventilated seats would also be a great option on the C Class, which already has wonderful heated seats available (and equipped on my car). For the money, I really can't complain about anything in the 2011 C Class, or any other year since 2008.