2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan 3.0L V6 AWD 7-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

C300 Luxury 4MATIC Sedan (3.0L V6 AWD 7-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
My first MB and it's a winner.
By johnsmoke on 03/08/11 08:19 AM (PST)

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

After 1000 miles I can only say that it's been a pleasant experience. After driving BMW 3-series and Acura TL, this car is quieter, smoother and more comfortable, without the built in "sports car" bounces. Have Premium I Package which has some but not all of the goodies of the prior cars yet at less cost for the lease. Can live without the NAV (got a Garmin, which is transferable) and the Premium II package ($$). Fit and finish are excellent. Engine is underpowered for the weight and the rear seats and trunk are short on space. Seldom carry passengers; so they are slighly inconvenienced for a short time. Could use technology updates in communication area, like Bluetooth enhancement.

It's an MB.
By edbrd9816 on 12/14/10 21:11 PM (PST)

I wanted a luxury car and my budget was just about enough to cover C class. I am happy that I got it. It has been about a month now. I am biased for MB (I didn't even look at other options like BMW or Lexus). An MB is an MB! The drive is very good. I actually got the sport version first but gave it back next day because it was too rough for my comfort. I could feel a penny on the road.. I guess I am not a sports car person. I am glad I exchanged it for the luxury version. btw, this is a luxury car so expect to spend some extra every month for premium gas, and a thirsty, but fast, engine. but if you are buying a luxury car, it is part of equation.

Terrible Windshield Wipers
By John Hudson on 10/14/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

The 2011 Mercedes Benz C300 luxury is nice to look at. You can get many options (at a cost),but the windshield wipers stutter and are very noisy. The auto wiper sensor is terrible and has no consistency. It's hard to believe Mercedes has made such a huge mistake.This problem destroys the whole car.