Used 2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews - 28 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

Been a good ride in my c300
By Harris

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Early faults were the light issues which were resolved under recall .Replaced one low beam light thus far. My 2011 c300 was a cpo with no previous owner just dealer driving etc with very low miles < 4000. I have now gone over a 100k miles since I purchased it in early 2012. I am on the same brakes and religiously get all of my checks and changes on time. It has been a problem free car thus far and I hope the trend continues. The only mark I put on it was the curb effect when I first purchased it and since then I park accordingly .

Great car
By Joe Gallucci

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned it since new in 2011. Only have 26000 miles on it. I had a full oil change once every year in February. Never had any mechanical problems. Have made much use of GPS installed. Car has great pick up and holds the road terrific.

CPO C300 Broke Down on Test Drive
By RF

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

2011 Mercedes C300 VIN WDDGF5EB7AF442072 The car went into limp mode Traction Control failed and then the instrument panel turned into a rolling screen with one thing after another failing or deactivated while we were sitting (literally not moving) in Charleston traffic.

The car would barely move with the accelerator floored - dangerous at the least unnerving at best......

Returned to Baker Mercedes of Charleston Dealership read below the sales manager's email response below

Thank you for taking the time to relate your experience to me. Clearly, that is not how we wish our guests to experience this marvelous brand or our dealership. I know for a fact that this vehicle has been driven by other guests and associates with no issues. Unfortunately, this incredibly complex vehicle operated flawlessly until it didn’t, with you behind the wheel!

I certainly understand your trepidation but I would love an opportunity to show you one of the other vehicles we have in stock, confident you would enjoy the vehicle and the experience.

He also stated:

Have you considered any of the other brands we offer? We represent some of the worlds finest automotive manufacturers. I am personally very impressed with the reliability and durability of the Infiniti brand and I would love the opportunity to demonstrate their vehicles to you.

Best part the car is still listed on their website for sale as a CPO !

Shopping Lexus and Acura now

Great, but......
By drbobmcbean

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I do love this car, don't get me wrong. But having owned it now for 3 years. two things I can't stand. The lag from the time I hit the accelerator and the time the car figures out I want to go, is like a full second or more. That may not sound bad, but when you need to thread the needle? it can get scary! Just way more lag than I've ever seen on any vehicle. and also, being a sports edition, it's got amazing handling, but the suspension is very stiff, you feel every bump. But that's my own fault for getting a sport edition. Otherwise... I love this car.

Cool Looking

Get rid of the Lag on acceleration!

Great car but...
By Henry Brooks

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Overall this car is pretty amazing. I would recommend this car to anyone that is looking for "affordable luxury". Be prepared to spend a lot of time at the gas station. I've only been able to carve out 21mpg at best on the highway. Back and forth to work consumes a 1/4 tank per day. Other than the less than stellar mpg's it's a great car.

Smooth ride handles extremely well, all wheel drive in the snow can't be beat.

Auto windshield wipers aren't useful. Replace light bulb warning comes on when light bulbs don't need to be replaced. A matching wood grain steering wheel would be nice...see Lexus 350.