2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
I'm back
By lawman1967 on 10/21/12 09:31 AM (PDT)

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I used to drive almost the exact same car, a 2009 C300 with premium 1 package. My new one is a certified 2011 C300 with premium 1 and multimedia (the only missing from my 09). Even the interior and exterior colors are the same. I am in this car because the 2012 C250 I bought and drove for 28,000 miles just had too many electrical glitches, until it reached the point that Mercedes-Benz bought it back. THe combination of ride, handling, comfort and company support when I ran into trouble was enough to keep me in a C class Mercedes, though I decided to go certified used this time. This car is exactly the same as I remember (fondly) my 2009 C300. Delightful.

Best Premium Compact Sedan
By LEXpert on 11/23/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I mainly was drawn to this car when my neighbor got one. I just couldn't take my eyes off of it. The short term lease sealed the deal. I have had 30+ cars and can't commit to one for long. I have recently had an Infiniti G35x and a BMW 325xi. I like how solid it is built. It is also very refined. Granted, the interior materials aren't as nice as other Mercedes, but they are far nicer than the Japanese upscale cars and equal the BMW 3 series. I am a big fat guy and I find the seats and seating position very comfortable. I am very hard to please, so for me to like this car so much says a lot.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class in VA is:

$137 per month*