2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Proud owner since August 2011
By pstef482 on 12/07/14 13:27 PM (PST)

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Purchased mine certified pre-owned from the dealer with approximately 5,000 miles. I have the premium package and really enjoy the car. As of today it has near 70,000 miles on it and still on the original tires/brakes, etc. Had an issue with the AC last summer but the dealership was able to resolve which was covered under the warranty. The service is top-notch, but you certainly pay a premium. Drives well in the snow. Tinted the windows for privacy, and have black exterior/interior so overall it looks very sharp. I tend to average low 20's local and 26-28 mpg highway, which is better than advertised, using premium.

2011 C300 Sport V6 w/optional 7-speed automatic non-AWD
By 6genvettes on 09/20/14 13:31 PM (PDT)

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

My review after 3.5 years. Been an excellent reliable car. Still has the classic C-class Sport look that can compete with any of the new models. Had one issue and that was the power door lock passenger side which sounded like a shotgun when it repeatedly locked and unlocked, over and over again. Issue resolved at the dealer. Love the looks of it. The sports front with the LED's, the crisp side. Wheels are nice wish I had 4 out of the 2015 accessories book. Steering wheel looks, feel, and function is tops. 2-tone dash colors are pleasing to the eye. Seats are a bit firm but that's a good thing for my bad back. Dealer tips: Charge less for your glorified oil changes.

Love It!!
By sweetty on 08/23/14 05:47 AM (PDT)

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just bought my 2011 used with only 6700 miles feels like a brand new car. I can honestly relate to people who say driving this car makes them feel like a better person. I've owned BMW and Cadillac and this car turns just as many heads as my 7 series did.

Consider Certified Used
By calang1 on 01/12/14 04:52 AM (PST)

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Great car. Love the aesthetics and the red paint is a real eye-catcher. The 4Matic works great even here in the snowy North Hills of Pittsburgh. The seven-speed transmission never dissapoints, and knows when to hold a gear while descending hills or even during a pause in acceleration. Fuel economy is acceptable, but ride and comfort are outstanding.

Not sporty at all, it's just a smooth and good looking gas guzzler
By at_car_guy on 10/01/13 20:36 PM (PDT)

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

It's not sporty by any means. It's a smooth and quite car. It's not fun to drive, it's not exciting either. My major complaint is that it's such a gas guzzler and yet it's slow in its class. It does not do any better than 23 Mpg when cruising on freeway and despite the 230Hp, it's 0-60 is 7.1 seconds. I used to have a 2006 E90 BMW 325i that easily could do 28Mpg on highway and yet could go 0-60 in 6.5 seconds! I forgot to mention a collection of different rattles started at 15K miles and I had to change struts at 16K miles! To make things worst consider the fact that you have to pay for it's expensive maintenance out of pocket! It's maintenance plan is a joke...

My C300
By nruss on 03/03/13 08:57 AM (PST)

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

The c 300 runs well and handles niclley on the rough New England roads. We have 27,000 on ours and it makes a thumping souond in the brakes now so it is going into the shop.

I'm back
By lawman1967 on 10/21/12 09:31 AM (PDT)

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I used to drive almost the exact same car, a 2009 C300 with premium 1 package. My new one is a certified 2011 C300 with premium 1 and multimedia (the only missing from my 09). Even the interior and exterior colors are the same. I am in this car because the 2012 C250 I bought and drove for 28,000 miles just had too many electrical glitches, until it reached the point that Mercedes-Benz bought it back. THe combination of ride, handling, comfort and company support when I ran into trouble was enough to keep me in a C class Mercedes, though I decided to go certified used this time. This car is exactly the same as I remember (fondly) my 2009 C300. Delightful.

Capable and sure-footed ride
By us1fedvet on 07/24/12 08:47 AM (PDT)

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Purchased our C300 Sport 4Matic in September 2011. Just ticked to 10K. So far, so good. No maintenance issues - changed oil myself at 5K and ready to have dealer handle the scheduled 10K (free of charge). Solid, strong performer that is built like an ingot. Just did a 2K mile r/t to FL. Averaged 27.5 mpg overall with cruise at 78 mph on 835 mile run down I-95. Local driving a breeze - nimble and quick. Excellent audio system, seats good, back a bit tight for large folks. Adequate trunk for a getaway or other.

Great little Benz
By boise61 on 02/18/12 13:41 PM (PST)

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Bought this C300 in Oct 11 and got a fair deal as it was the end of the year. Received 10% disc off MSRP which is good as in our area the dealer has little competition. This is our 7th Merc. and I have to say for the money it is a quality Benz. It is the smallest we have had so you do need to lower expectations. It is not a S Class. From the two front seats it has a smooth ride and good performance. The fit and trim are outstanding and the car is quiet. The only thing that I have found that maybe a problem is that if you have more than two people to cart around the folks in the back need to be short as the head room and leg room are very tight if the front seats are set far to the rear.

Back in a Benz
By abofla1 on 07/08/11 15:14 PM (PDT)

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

After leaving the silver star in 2007, I went to a BMW 528I and then a Cadillac SRX. I have owned and leased 5 Mercedes since 1997 and I missed not just the brand but the service from the dealership. My 2011 C300 Sport Sedan is fun to drive, comfortable and quite good on gas averaging about 27 on the highway. I've had it 3 weeks and after comparing it to a few vehicles like the BMW,Lexus, Infiniti and Cadillac, I decided to go back to Mercedes. The japanese manufacturers offer a little more bang for your buck, but I have all the features that I need in the P1 package. Its sharp,nimble and so far, an all around great vehicle.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class in VA is:

$141 per month*