2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: wife loves it

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Review

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan

wife loves it
By scott on

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I came out of a 2007 DTS which my wife felt was a little to large for her to drive so I checked out the 2010 CTS which was nice inside and out and had a nice ride(DTS was better). I noticed it was a little low in the front end and thought the ground clearance may be an issue. We checked out the C300 sport and felt the ride was a little harder than the CTS and it also had a tight ground clearance like the CTS. We tried out the C300 luxury and found the ride to be better and it did not have as low of a front spoiler so we went with the luxury, my wife and I love it. Some people complain about the cruse control position but trust me you well get used to it. Had 2 BMW 8 caddys, C300 suits us.

My wife is happy which is a good thing, the price was fair and it is a good looking car inside and out. The controls are set up so they are easy to reach. I found the seats are comfortable for me on long trips. It has good pick up for a six,its no rocket but its not meant to be. Has a good nav system

The rear seats and trunk are a little small, but after having a DTS it would seem that way, I'm sure I will get used to it. I also have a 2009 Hummer so if I need more room I'll use that. I did hit may head on the open trunk lid but have learned not to stand up before moving back to clear it.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review