wife loves it
By scott on
2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)
I came out of a 2007 DTS which my wife felt was a little to large for her to drive so I checked out the 2010 CTS which was nice inside and out and had a nice ride(DTS was better). I noticed it was a little low in the front end and thought the ground clearance may be an issue. We checked out the C300 sport and felt the ride was a little harder than the CTS and it also had a tight ground clearance like the CTS. We tried out the C300 luxury and found the ride to be better and it did not have as low of a front spoiler so we went with the luxury, my wife and I love it. Some people complain about the cruse control position but trust me you well get used to it. Had 2 BMW 8 caddys, C300 suits us.
Favorite Features
My wife is happy which is a good thing, the price was fair and it is a good looking car inside and out. The controls are set up so they are easy to reach. I found the seats are comfortable for me on long trips. It has good pick up for a six,its no rocket but its not meant to be. Has a good nav system
Suggested Improvements
The rear seats and trunk are a little small, but after having a DTS it would seem that way, I'm sure I will get used to it. I also have a 2009 Hummer so if I need more room I'll use that. I did hit may head on the open trunk lid but have learned not to stand up before moving back to clear it.