2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Mercedes Benz The Company and

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

Mercedes Benz The Company and MBUSA
By never_mb_again on

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I had some issues when I bought this car which were never addressed by the dealer. This is a CPO car which was never put through the CPO paces and months later I had to spend $1000.00 out of my own pocket to fix it. I've tried to contact MBUSA to help me with the situation and they have refused to even look at the case. Letters, documents, proof of repair (and solution) by another MB dealer have been completely ignored. Good luck if you run into a problem and need MBUSA, or Mercedes proper, to even listen to the case, much less trying to fix the problem. Volvos, BMWs and Mazdas never had a problem with any of them; Advice, run away from this brand...run away fast and far...

The relationship with MBUSA has been such an nightmare, that I can't even bring myself to truly enjoy this car. I can't wait to get rid of it and dissociate myself from Mercedes Benz for as long as I live. It was my first and last MB for sure.

You can't improve such a deep seated culture at MBUSA which has been nothing but unwilling to talk to me to address my legitimate and documented problems I've had since I purchased this car from a dealership in Boston. For the record, the only saving grace has been the true professionalism exhibited by Mercedes Benz of Westwood, MA.