My 1st Benz
By PhillyBurbs_Benz on
2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)
Bought my first Benz, a 2010 300 Sport 4matic. Was considering Acura TL SH- AWD and BMW. Mercedes dealer gave great price for certified pre-owned, and extended warranty. Acura was faster, but overall Benz is better looking, great handling, comfortable and great quality. I've put around 1,500 miles on it so far and no complaints. It's quick, but not FAST, but you can't beat the ride and handling, and 1st class exterior looks. I wish they made the C350 in 4matic, then it would be perfect. Currently getting around 19 mpg around town with pedal down, averaging 21 - 22 mpg in mixed condition, and have gotten up to 25 mpg on mostly highway driving. Smooth acceleration / 7 speed transmission.
Favorite Features
Build quality, smooth ride, smooth acceleration/transmission and great handling. You feel isolated from the outside but have great road "feel". Exterior looks are great. Always look forward to driving it.
Suggested Improvements
More powerful / quicker engine, or make the 350 come in 4matic. Slightly larger rear seats. Improve gas mileage. Obviously if they did all this, it would be the perfect vehicle. Waiting to see what the service costs are like.