C-Class at it's BEST!
By Kyle on
2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)
Wow. First off, I can’t believe some of the reviews you people gave for this amazing car. I’m even ashamed with the Edmunds score. For only owning and driving this car for 1 week I can say this car takes the cake. It's very comfortable (and I’m 6 foot) it's very powerful. It hugs the ground on tight turns. It comes rear wheel drive standard (compared to the 2010 Audi a4 that's front wheel drive standard with a four cylinder motor). The interior is a mix of sporty and luxury. The front of the c300 sport looks so sexy and the position of the head lights and fog lights is just so mean looking I love it! Sorry BMW lovers. You get more out of the standard c300 sport than the standard 328i.
Favorite Features
The handling on tight turns is just amazing, the power that you get from the 3.0 v6 engine is incredible (Much better than the A4 3.0) the style of the front end of the car is breath taking and the interior is fantastic. You get what you pay for and this car is worth every cent. I love this car!
Suggested Improvements
Xenon lights don’t come standard with this car. A black roof like how the E- class comes would also be nice for the Arctic White. LED lighting where the license plate sits would give it that luxury look like the Lexus 250/350’s. But other than that, it’s perfect the way it looks and drives.