Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mercedes-benz C-class - Consumer Reviews

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

Great style, features, and performance
By 1stbenzowner

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Purchased our White/Almond c300 Sport 4Matic @ 1 month ago. Love the comfort, safety, features (especially the Bluetooth, Multimedia, and Ipod). Extremely quiet, solid ride and a head- turner. However, is it the quickest in the category? No. But we didn't purchase the car for its 0-60 quickness. You can get on the highway fine and pass when needed. We traded in a 30 Acura TLS, so it's quite slow compared to that. In our opinion MB was an excellent mix of all aspects: safety, comfort, appearance inside and out, ergonomic appeal, performance. Test drove G37 (quick but hard & loud), A4, TL, IS250 AWD (our 2nd choice but backseat too small for longer than a 5 minutes.)Love it overall!

Favorite Features

Bluetooth, Voice recognition one of best experienced, Multimedia - Music Register, Ipod interface functionality, Panorama sunroof, aggressive exterior looks, very sporty but classy car.

Suggested Improvements

Needs more oomph! Make the 350 base engine and offer AWD. only keep the 350 and C63. Offer rear view camera standard as all others do in this class. We could not even get as an option.

Awesome Automobile
By Neil O

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Only have had this MB C300 Sport for about 3 weeks now and I enjoy it more every day. Traded in a BMW X5 which I loved and I do miss the space but the handling and comfort have MB written all over it. Beautiful lines and total visual package just enhances the performance. Multimedia and Premium package are a must have. Treated wonderfully by the Columbus GA MB dealership and got a great deal, Gary was great to work with, will buy all future MB from this dealership, I have to drive 266 miles from where I live but well worth it and will do it again.

Favorite Features

Navigation, bluetooth, sat. radio all easy to use. Have a DVD loaded waiting to watch while the wife is shopping. Just the total MB package of looks and performance. Best car ever owned, I thought that that when I owned 2 previous BMWs that BMW was the best but I have been converted to Mercedes.

Suggested Improvements

Larger trunk, better fuel economy - possibly in diesel.

Solid small luxury car
By RDMC300

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

The car reviews seem to dismiss this model as a car not really for car lovers, but I really enjoy driving it. This car has strong acceleration, an excellent crisp transmission, amazing brakes, and the Michelin tires grip the road very well. The steering is light and precise, with just enough road feel. The suspension, even in the lux model, is as firm as I would want in a daily driver. With the premium package and multimedia package, this car addresses my every need and delights with its many thoughtful features. Every piece of this car feels quality, and the doors shut with a solid thunk.

Favorite Features

- Fine balance of luxury and sport - Feels solid and very well built - Multimedia system is brilliant, I absolutely love it

Suggested Improvements

- The seats are rather firm, in a hard way - Manual shift mode should be easier to disengage; you have to turn car off to reset to automatic mode - Door handles have black metallic paint but car is flat black. I think they have a part number issue at factory as numerous cars on lot had this issue

Best Car I've even owned!
By glennhl

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my second Mercedes. I had a 97 E320 which I liked a lot, but the new 2010 C300 is the best car I've ever owned. It does everything very well. I don't know how Mercedes does it. It rides great, but it also handles great. It gets excellent fuel mileage, but it also has plenty of power. The IPOD and bluetooth work great and makes it a pleasure to drive the car. It is amazing how much car you can get for a car that only costs in the mid 30's.

Favorite Features

Interior comfort, exterior styling, and great 7 speed auto.

Suggested Improvements

Make the trunk a little larger so you can get 2 sets of golf clubs in it without having to take out the drivers.

2nd C300 better and better
By c300driver

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I originally owned a 2008 C300 4matic luxury sedan. I loved the car and had not problems with it but circumstances made if possible to get a 2010 C300 4matic luxury. MB did a great job on the 2008 and the 2010 is even better. This is the best vehicle I have owned and I have had BMW's, Audi's and Volvo's.

Favorite Features

I get 29 mpg highway and 20 in town.

Suggested Improvements

It's tough to find something wrong with the car.