2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Should have kept my chrysler 300c Hemi
By Rose on 10/23/09 23:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

only one day into my new car and I am not pleased. the C300 really lacks in comfort and room. If your claustrophobic this is not the car for you. The seats are small and uncomfortable. Programming your settings is a choir. I have 3 years on this lease and I am counting the days. Purchased this MB instead of another Chrysler 300C V8 Hemi because of Chryslers Financial state. Personally as far as comfort goes... Maybe in time I will feel different about this MB, but why do I doubt that? "Should have had a V8"

Pleasant Surprise
By John Byrne on 10/19/09 06:37 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I have been a Camry owner for 11 years and loved it. Decided to take a step up and looked at BMW, Lexus, Acura and Audi and decided on the C-300. It was a bit like Golidlox, the BMW too performance oriented, the Lexus to posh and soft, but found the MB to be pretty much in the middle and like the looks. Loved the ride and looking forward to seeing how it performs in the winter. I also knew that I would be sacrificing something on the mileage side, both with the premium fuel and the larger engine but the trade off has been a fair one. So far I think I made the right decision. The dealership couldn't have been better

very happy so far
By rick on 10/18/09 10:09 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Solid ride that keeps getting more enjoyable. Car could use a little more power but looked at many vehicles and felt like the price and equipment were put this car above others. The amg wheel package makes the exterior of the car.

Maybe next model will do justice
By Mark on 10/05/09 16:18 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Leasing, so exonerated of any worries. Good pulling manners, the star still attracts decent admiration from aspiring debutantes. The design is a mix of the old MB with BMW 3 series features a and a reminder of the old Honda Accord right on the butt (or boot).

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan in VA is:

$137 per month*