2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
My 1st Benz
By PhillyBurbs_Benz on 10/17/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Bought my first Benz, a 2010 300 Sport 4matic. Was considering Acura TL SH- AWD and BMW. Mercedes dealer gave great price for certified pre-owned, and extended warranty. Acura was faster, but overall Benz is better looking, great handling, comfortable and great quality. I've put around 1,500 miles on it so far and no complaints. It's quick, but not FAST, but you can't beat the ride and handling, and 1st class exterior looks. I wish they made the C350 in 4matic, then it would be perfect. Currently getting around 19 mpg around town with pedal down, averaging 21 - 22 mpg in mixed condition, and have gotten up to 25 mpg on mostly highway driving. Smooth acceleration / 7 speed transmission.

Pleasantly suprised
By Yehfus on 09/16/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Wanting to consolidate from an LR3 and a Lexus IS RWD into one AWD sedan (and one payment), I set my sights on Infiniti, Audi, Lexus and BMW. I was unimpressed with the ergonomics of the G37x, even though I used to own a G35 and loved it. I headed over to the BMW/Merc dealership and happened upon the C300. I was immediately taken in by the aggressive stance of the front end. I was skeptical about the sub-230 HP until I drove it. It has plenty of pickup (compared to my IS250) and handles very well. I bought it on the spot - never even got around to driving the BMW or Audi. The CC stalk was awkward at first, but is easily accessible, and can be manipulated by one finger on my driving hand.

Sorry Lincoln and Caddy 10K update.
By kkakear on 09/03/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Just turned over 10,000 miles and had first service performed. Absolutely no problems or issues in the first 10K unlike the Jag I traded in or any car or truck I have EVER owned. The car does not feel very fast but it is deceiving how fast your are going because you don't feel the speed. The Gracenote database is quite involved to set up: you have to think like an engineer but the HK sound system rocks and makes it worthwhile. Dark Side of the Moon has stuff on it I have never heard. This is my first Mercedes, like most everyone here and I will be back for another.

The Best German Luxury Sedan Available
By White Plaines NY on 08/31/10 07:56 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

After researching Audi, BMW, Lexus, VW- all which are nice cars-This car is truly the FINEST. Heavy solid build, smooth & very quiet drive train. One drive is all it take to prove this car is above and beyond the competetion. Timeless looks and elegance all in one. Everyone is amazed when they see the quality difference in this car.

Great Car, Fun to Drive
By SWK on 08/22/10 08:58 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I just leased a 2010 C300 AWD. I have previously had 2 Volvo S60's. I love this car. It rides so smooth and it is extremely quiet. I love the front grille design and all the comfort features it has. I drove BMW 3 series and found the lease process way too expensive and complicated. The mercedes is so fun to drive and it is surprisingly roomy inside. My husband is 6'4" and he has plenty of headroom and legroom. The only negative is the interior is not real leather and Mercedes should be able to do leather for $41,000.

C-Class at it's BEST!
By Kyle on 07/20/10 09:59 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Wow. First off, I can’t believe some of the reviews you people gave for this amazing car. I’m even ashamed with the Edmunds score. For only owning and driving this car for 1 week I can say this car takes the cake. It's very comfortable (and I’m 6 foot) it's very powerful. It hugs the ground on tight turns. It comes rear wheel drive standard (compared to the 2010 Audi a4 that's front wheel drive standard with a four cylinder motor). The interior is a mix of sporty and luxury. The front of the c300 sport looks so sexy and the position of the head lights and fog lights is just so mean looking I love it! Sorry BMW lovers. You get more out of the standard c300 sport than the standard 328i.

Be carefull
By Bill Alexander on 07/04/10 07:30 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Purchased in Dec09 was finally delivered Feb10 but NOT AS SPECIFIED, no HK stereo, no iPod interface, no 5-spoke rims. Dealer Automotriz Stuttgart refuses any adjustment. After only 2,400 miles the paint had flaked off the hood medallion, seats are horribly wrinkled, Bluetooth faulty, Stereo 20 system so distorted it is unusable besides missing a speaker. Worst is performance, takes a full 2-3 seconds after accelerator is fully depressed to get ANY reaction from the engine. When purchasing, make sure you take YOUR C class out for an extensive test drive and QC check BEFORE signing, as many MB dealers are famous to send their customers to hell after taking your money. Buyer beware.

Outstanding!
By Sam on 07/03/10 14:33 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

If you're like me, this is probably your first entry into the Benz family, and it's a great vehicle.

Great style, features, and performance
By 1stbenzowner on 07/01/10 12:38 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Purchased our White/Almond c300 Sport 4Matic @ 1 month ago. Love the comfort, safety, features (especially the Bluetooth, Multimedia, and Ipod). Extremely quiet, solid ride and a head- turner. However, is it the quickest in the category? No. But we didn't purchase the car for its 0-60 quickness. You can get on the highway fine and pass when needed. We traded in a 30 Acura TLS, so it's quite slow compared to that. In our opinion MB was an excellent mix of all aspects: safety, comfort, appearance inside and out, ergonomic appeal, performance. Test drove G37 (quick but hard & loud), A4, TL, IS250 AWD (our 2nd choice but backseat too small for longer than a 5 minutes.)Love it overall!

Awesome Automobile
By Neil O on 05/16/10 15:48 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Only have had this MB C300 Sport for about 3 weeks now and I enjoy it more every day. Traded in a BMW X5 which I loved and I do miss the space but the handling and comfort have MB written all over it. Beautiful lines and total visual package just enhances the performance. Multimedia and Premium package are a must have. Treated wonderfully by the Columbus GA MB dealership and got a great deal, Gary was great to work with, will buy all future MB from this dealership, I have to drive 266 miles from where I live but well worth it and will do it again.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class in NJ is:

$235 per month*