2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Drives much worse than its looks
By jh10880 on 12/31/12 11:54 AM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I bought 2010 C300 certified by dealer with 36K miles. After few days I noticed the power steering noise which is driving me crazy (unless I turn the radio on to drown the noise). The car has no power at all. After traffic stop, you can see every type of car passing by. When I take my foot off the gas, it feels as if someone has pressed the brakes. I took it back to the dealer who told me this is normal. I complained about the noise from the engine when it starts (the sound of metal pinging) and the power steering noise, the dealer kept the car for five days, after which they told me this is normal. If this is normal then shame on you MB, this is not what I expected (unfortunately t

2.5 years with C300 Lux
By autoaficion on 11/09/12 18:20 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Overall, this is a very well built car that drives very nicely. I've always has standard-brand cars, but this time I splurged and bought the German car I've always wanted. It is not the sporting model, but it handles and moves perfectly for daily driving. It's small, so easily maneuvers in tight spaces, but has the premium features. The up-and-down nav and entertainment screen is kind of silly, but I find the iPod integration to be excellent and easy to use with the round controller on the center console. I enjoy the car greatly, but the mystique of having a Mercedes is all in my head; it's not like having a Mercedes back when I was a kid and they were special and infrequent.

1 year, 10,000 miles, and very satisfied
By autoaficion on 04/08/11 21:02 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I've just spent a year and 10,000 miles with my C300 Luxury, and I am happy to report that I am very satisfied. Instead of aiming for the sportiest model in the range, I decided to buy the Luxury model and don't regret that choice at all - this is an excellent small luxury car with enough sportiness to make it fun to drive without being a tiresome daily driver. With the premium 1 package and media package, it has everything I could want. The only downside: the friends and acquaintances who judge me for buying a Mercedes ("it's pretentious"). In the past, I always chose something more value-priced and was not content long term. This car has what it takes to merit long-term ownership.

The Best German Luxury Sedan Available
By White Plaines NY on 08/31/10 07:56 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

After researching Audi, BMW, Lexus, VW- all which are nice cars-This car is truly the FINEST. Heavy solid build, smooth & very quiet drive train. One drive is all it take to prove this car is above and beyond the competetion. Timeless looks and elegance all in one. Everyone is amazed when they see the quality difference in this car.

Solid small luxury car
By RDMC300 on 05/10/10 21:26 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

The car reviews seem to dismiss this model as a car not really for car lovers, but I really enjoy driving it. This car has strong acceleration, an excellent crisp transmission, amazing brakes, and the Michelin tires grip the road very well. The steering is light and precise, with just enough road feel. The suspension, even in the lux model, is as firm as I would want in a daily driver. With the premium package and multimedia package, this car addresses my every need and delights with its many thoughtful features. Every piece of this car feels quality, and the doors shut with a solid thunk.

Health System Specialist
By aristides.maldonado- on 04/01/10 11:57 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I was surprised with the performance of the car. I tested the BMW 325 and the 300 has better performance that the BMW.

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT
By Shirley on 02/09/10 17:25 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I love everything about this car, as I am semi retired I wanted a car that is going to be comfortable for long trips to visit friends, even after 12 hours it is, no numb butt. It is the best cruise control I have ever had but did get it confused with the indicator to start with. I wanted it in the new metallic quartz blue with grey interior, I could not find it in the model I wanted without a lot of extras I did not want so "I built my own" this has just added to the delight of owning a Mercedes, that it was custom made for me, it does not cost any extra to do this, but does add to the prestige.

Should have kept my chrysler 300c Hemi
By Rose on 10/23/09 23:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

only one day into my new car and I am not pleased. the C300 really lacks in comfort and room. If your claustrophobic this is not the car for you. The seats are small and uncomfortable. Programming your settings is a choir. I have 3 years on this lease and I am counting the days. Purchased this MB instead of another Chrysler 300C V8 Hemi because of Chryslers Financial state. Personally as far as comfort goes... Maybe in time I will feel different about this MB, but why do I doubt that? "Should have had a V8"

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan in VA is:

$137 per month*