2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Mercedes Benz The Company and MBUSA
By never_mb_again on 01/25/13 18:56 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I had some issues when I bought this car which were never addressed by the dealer. This is a CPO car which was never put through the CPO paces and months later I had to spend $1000.00 out of my own pocket to fix it. I've tried to contact MBUSA to help me with the situation and they have refused to even look at the case. Letters, documents, proof of repair (and solution) by another MB dealer have been completely ignored. Good luck if you run into a problem and need MBUSA, or Mercedes proper, to even listen to the case, much less trying to fix the problem. Volvos, BMWs and Mazdas never had a problem with any of them; Advice, run away from this brand...run away fast and far...

Worst Car EVER
By fpc911 on 07/15/12 13:12 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Purchased this car new in March 2010. C300 sport 4matic non-NAV. I must admit I did not do my research before buying, and purchased the car because I have always wanted a new Mercedes. What a mistake. Car looks awesome sitting still. Very well built. WHAT IS WRONG: 1) the turn signal is about 4 inches lower than any other car. Cruise control stalk is where the turn signal stalk SHOULD BE. Also, you cant see the wiper control without stuffing your head under/behind the steering wheel to take a look. 2) the radio controls are useless. there is a cool dial on the center console but it sucks. 4 different ways to change the radio station.. and if the stupid looking visor

My 1st Benz
By PhillyBurbs_Benz on 10/17/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Bought my first Benz, a 2010 300 Sport 4matic. Was considering Acura TL SH- AWD and BMW. Mercedes dealer gave great price for certified pre-owned, and extended warranty. Acura was faster, but overall Benz is better looking, great handling, comfortable and great quality. I've put around 1,500 miles on it so far and no complaints. It's quick, but not FAST, but you can't beat the ride and handling, and 1st class exterior looks. I wish they made the C350 in 4matic, then it would be perfect. Currently getting around 19 mpg around town with pedal down, averaging 21 - 22 mpg in mixed condition, and have gotten up to 25 mpg on mostly highway driving. Smooth acceleration / 7 speed transmission.

Pleasantly suprised
By Yehfus on 09/16/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Wanting to consolidate from an LR3 and a Lexus IS RWD into one AWD sedan (and one payment), I set my sights on Infiniti, Audi, Lexus and BMW. I was unimpressed with the ergonomics of the G37x, even though I used to own a G35 and loved it. I headed over to the BMW/Merc dealership and happened upon the C300. I was immediately taken in by the aggressive stance of the front end. I was skeptical about the sub-230 HP until I drove it. It has plenty of pickup (compared to my IS250) and handles very well. I bought it on the spot - never even got around to driving the BMW or Audi. The CC stalk was awkward at first, but is easily accessible, and can be manipulated by one finger on my driving hand.

Great Car, Fun to Drive
By SWK on 08/22/10 08:58 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I just leased a 2010 C300 AWD. I have previously had 2 Volvo S60's. I love this car. It rides so smooth and it is extremely quiet. I love the front grille design and all the comfort features it has. I drove BMW 3 series and found the lease process way too expensive and complicated. The mercedes is so fun to drive and it is surprisingly roomy inside. My husband is 6'4" and he has plenty of headroom and legroom. The only negative is the interior is not real leather and Mercedes should be able to do leather for $41,000.

C-Class at it's BEST!
By Kyle on 07/20/10 09:59 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Wow. First off, I canít believe some of the reviews you people gave for this amazing car. Iím even ashamed with the Edmunds score. For only owning and driving this car for 1 week I can say this car takes the cake. It's very comfortable (and Iím 6 foot) it's very powerful. It hugs the ground on tight turns. It comes rear wheel drive standard (compared to the 2010 Audi a4 that's front wheel drive standard with a four cylinder motor). The interior is a mix of sporty and luxury. The front of the c300 sport looks so sexy and the position of the head lights and fog lights is just so mean looking I love it! Sorry BMW lovers. You get more out of the standard c300 sport than the standard 328i.

Outstanding!
By Sam on 07/03/10 14:33 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

If you're like me, this is probably your first entry into the Benz family, and it's a great vehicle.

Great style, features, and performance
By 1stbenzowner on 07/01/10 12:38 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Purchased our White/Almond c300 Sport 4Matic @ 1 month ago. Love the comfort, safety, features (especially the Bluetooth, Multimedia, and Ipod). Extremely quiet, solid ride and a head- turner. However, is it the quickest in the category? No. But we didn't purchase the car for its 0-60 quickness. You can get on the highway fine and pass when needed. We traded in a 30 Acura TLS, so it's quite slow compared to that. In our opinion MB was an excellent mix of all aspects: safety, comfort, appearance inside and out, ergonomic appeal, performance. Test drove G37 (quick but hard & loud), A4, TL, IS250 AWD (our 2nd choice but backseat too small for longer than a 5 minutes.)Love it overall!

Bank Vault on Wheels
By BenzC300 on 03/19/10 13:57 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

The crash test photos tell one story, shutting the door and hearing this amazing thud makes you believe that this car is SOLID. Every control and button has a great feel and there are rich textures everywhere. The C300 has a nice throaty exhaust note when rev it, otherwise it is extremely quite and smooth. I love the scratch resistant paint, MB Tex that looks and feels real but it will not wrinkle and requires no additional care. With the 4-Matic I could drive through deep snow and ice without worry. Coming from a comparable BMW the Benz feels like a much better product. Not to mention you are NOT forced to live with Run-Flat tires that only last 12k miles and cost $300 each to replace!

Like Driving A Bank Vault
By Chicagoan on 02/25/10 11:39 AM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

A test drive won me over. I've driven 4's for years, a Volvo and 2 Saabs. The V6,by comparison, is powerful. Mileage isn't bad, and the feel is SO solid. I'm more concerned about the cost of maintenance than anything else. It is a very luxurious car. Back seat is cramped, but I rarely use it.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class in VA is:

$136 per month*