2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Love my manual C300!
By jaxdeac on 01/20/13 09:05 AM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this car used with 49k in June '12 Since then I've put 16k on it with several long road trips. Until this body style came out, I wanted a BMW 325 as my next car. This is the first car I've seen that compares with the Beemer in terms of styling. I love the looks of this car. I agree with some comments about the controls. Without the Nav system, you lose some features that other cars offer. However, these are minor issues that do not detract from the joy of driving this car. One negative is the different sized tires. Can't rotate and they wear out fast. I just replaced them. We'll see how long they last. This car is great fun to drive and a head turner. No mechanical issues so far.

Be carefull
By Bill Alexander on 07/04/10 07:30 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Purchased in Dec09 was finally delivered Feb10 but NOT AS SPECIFIED, no HK stereo, no iPod interface, no 5-spoke rims. Dealer Automotriz Stuttgart refuses any adjustment. After only 2,400 miles the paint had flaked off the hood medallion, seats are horribly wrinkled, Bluetooth faulty, Stereo 20 system so distorted it is unusable besides missing a speaker. Worst is performance, takes a full 2-3 seconds after accelerator is fully depressed to get ANY reaction from the engine. When purchasing, make sure you take YOUR C class out for an extensive test drive and QC check BEFORE signing, as many MB dealers are famous to send their customers to hell after taking your money. Buyer beware.

Awesome Automobile
By Neil O on 05/16/10 15:48 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Only have had this MB C300 Sport for about 3 weeks now and I enjoy it more every day. Traded in a BMW X5 which I loved and I do miss the space but the handling and comfort have MB written all over it. Beautiful lines and total visual package just enhances the performance. Multimedia and Premium package are a must have. Treated wonderfully by the Columbus GA MB dealership and got a great deal, Gary was great to work with, will buy all future MB from this dealership, I have to drive 266 miles from where I live but well worth it and will do it again.

Best Car I've even owned!
By glennhl on 04/12/10 10:57 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my second Mercedes. I had a 97 E320 which I liked a lot, but the new 2010 C300 is the best car I've ever owned. It does everything very well. I don't know how Mercedes does it. It rides great, but it also handles great. It gets excellent fuel mileage, but it also has plenty of power. The IPOD and bluetooth work great and makes it a pleasure to drive the car. It is amazing how much car you can get for a car that only costs in the mid 30's.

Luxury and rattles
By Alex on 03/08/10 12:14 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Leased car; good for business, ensures an image of success. Front of the car very sexy, though a little bit too aggressive. The back needs serious rethinking/redesign. Pleasant drive, extremely quiet at low speed. The interior looks well put together and quite refined, though Audi and Lexus still better. There are some rattles at 60-65 mph from the passenger seat. Maybe this is a subtle invitation from mercedes for car pooling.

When Mercedes was built by Engineers....
By Paul on 03/08/10 07:26 AM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Mercedes and... Ursula Andress were the objects of my fascination when I was 12. I will not comment about the (then) stunning Miss.Andress, but the Merc was the symbol of style and mechanic perfection. The new C-Class has enough refinement to lure customers: with the new design tries to convince the BMW customers to switch to a different proposition. Larger on the outside than the previous model, feels small and cramped inside. The front of the car is appealing, while the back is the result of the involvement of the accountants :- ).Driving over 60 mph brings wind noise in the otherways quiet luxurious cabin. the car handles well, but the steering is uneasily soft and un-engaging

Compact interior but WOW
By Sam M. on 02/04/10 20:38 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this car to replace an ALTIMA 2.5S. Interior is small with but this car is nothing like any that I have owned, everything is tight, pickup is superb, it drives and handles like a turbo charged sports car. Its a lot of fun to drive, only if it had a few more inches to recline the front seat.

STOP: Do NOT buy this car
By pylt on 02/01/10 09:40 AM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

After a decade of buying BMW 3 Series, I made a major mistake with an end-of- year lease of a C300. This car is "sport" in name only! (Well, okay, it _looks_ sporty too, but that's as far as it goes.) What a joke--the only way you can maintain any cornering grip is by bracing yourself against the door or the console. Steering and other controls: a mess. It's very easy to see why BMW outsells this poser. I got it on a lark after I found that the latest BMW's have no place to plug in a Valentine 1 radar detector, and I found out they were giving the MBZ's away: $770 to start; $444/month (3 years). NOW I know why it was so cheap.... Please learn from me: do NOT buy this car!

Maybe next model will do justice
By Mark on 10/05/09 16:18 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Leasing, so exonerated of any worries. Good pulling manners, the star still attracts decent admiration from aspiring debutantes. The design is a mix of the old MB with BMW 3 series features a and a reminder of the old Honda Accord right on the butt (or boot).

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class in VA is:

$137 per month*