Comfortable
By Bert on
2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)
Previously had a 2003 M5. Sold it because it was uncomfortable and unfriendly around town. I spent years looking for that elusive comfortable race car. March of 2009 I finally found it. After looking at GTR, CTS-V, Mustang, GTO, Corvette, Audi S5 and R8 and Lexus ISF, I stumbled across the C- 63. It is the real deal. Power and torque galore, great handling, exhaust note. Comfortable around town, long trips or driving hard. A luxurious, comfortable "Beast" of a car. After 1 year I still look for excuses to drive it. It is simply exhilarating to drive. I have driven on track in Formula Fords and Mazdas (150 MPH) on road courses, NASCAR oval and Sprint cars.
Favorite Features
Power and torque, safety, comfort, handling and exhaust note. Can program car from 451 to 518 HP. Front styling and side rake. Very versatile and always powerful yet comfortable. Just what I have searched for, for about 10 years. All of this and is rated one of the top 4 safest cars.
Suggested Improvements
Better rear tire wear. I babied the car for 6,000 miles and had bald rear tires. NO KIDDING !! Brakes and gas pedal are way too touchy. Bigger rear tires and flared rear fenders would be awesome looking. Transmission is geared so you are constantly shifting. A manual trans.