C63 AMG= gas thirsty but fun and fast
By C6 Z06 to C63 AMG on
2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)
Traded my 08 C6 Z06for a 09 C63 AMG. This car looks great, handles well,is fast and the engine sounds terrific. Gas mileage is simply pathetic, the worst car I ever had in gas mileage, I am only guessing a Hummer or a Ford Excursion are worst on gas. You must get the P2 package, definitely you wouldn't need the performance package. The seats are the best I ever seen, better than my Evo IX Recaros. Be aware that the maintenance can be expensive but overall you are getting a top notch quality car. Insurance is OK,not too bad. Again, whenever you plan buying this car makes sure you put aside a good solid $300 for monthly gas expenses. Red and black colors don't have $720 penalty. Good luck!
Favorite Features
14.2" 6 piston Brakes,8" deep 8 way adjustable seats, hand built blue printed /balanced engine sound, power,acceleration, looks, quality built, silky smooth 7 Speed AMG transmission.
Suggested Improvements
Remove 2 of the 4 cats, you are killing the gas mileage. Pathetic rear fender engineering(no flared fenders, it looks like a regular C300), underachiever size tires(only 255s) should have at least 275 or 285s. Bigger tires, rear flared fenders, better gas mileage