This is an Amazing Car
By avatar1 on
2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)
I have owned many cars over my lifetime and I have not had a car as quality crafted, as well thought out, as sensuously feeling and as nice looking as this new C300 model. I owned an S500 in 2000 and a Porsche Cayenne, so I am used to quality cars. This car is better. It's quiet (big deal to me) and it's fast enough. It's not as fast as others in this price range, but it's not a high priority to have super fast pick-up. The electronics are the best I have seen and I shopped for a year. My small list of complaints is that it doesn't have a place for sunglasses and the iPod contents are visible on the dash screen, not on the console screen, it should be. Test drive this car, fantastic!
Favorite Features
The stereo is amazing, it brakes better and has far more traction than my other 4 wheel drive cars. The seats are comfortable yet firm, the controls are in the perfect places. The engine is quiet and road noise control is excellent. The quality of the materials are very high.
Suggested Improvements
There's no place for sunglasses in this car. I found a spot but that should have been thought of. The usable hard drive for music is only 6 gb. The memory card interface is non-standard, don't understand why. Voice dialing takes too many steps, the nav is "challenging" so you have to study.