Outstanding
By lawman1967 on
2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
I just sold my 2009 C300 Sport after two years and 80,000 miles of driving. I bought it new, religiously followed the maintenance schedule and replaced the Continental tires with the same every 30,000 miles. This car was flawless in every way. Nothing ever broke, and it never needed anything beyond regular maintenance, which for 80,000 miles is very impressive indeed. The car was fast enough, fun to drive, and extremely comfortable, even on the two occasions when I drove 1,100 miles in a single day. Best thing to say about it is that I traded it in for a new 2012 C250 Sport sedan, and expect the same great service from the new one. I was sad to see it go.
Favorite Features
The firm Mercedes-Benz seats, nothing else compares. The styling, especially the exterior is downright sexy. The 2012 revision is significant, but the original W204 (2008~2011) still looks fresh. Best feature, hands-down is durability. I drive A LOT! 4,500 miles per month on average, and this car was always a trusted companion.
Suggested Improvements
Bring the small diesel to the United States, otherwise the C Class is just about the perfect car for me. It had better be, as I just traded this in on a 2012 C250, my 4th C Class.
By car_maven_1
on 09/04/13 08:21 AM (PDT)

You're very fortunate you didn't have anything go wrong after the warranty expired! Mercedes Benz does not support owners the minute you pass 50,000 miles.