2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Brass tacks
By Brent on 02/23/10 16:36 PM (PST)

2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Having owned the C300 for a year now i wanted to review it based on the experiences i have had. First of all i want to list all the good things about this car. The exterior is perfect in every way. The interior with the exception of the cruise control lever is designed very well. I do enjoy the fact that everything has worked like a charm without one problem...well done. Now for the bad. The seats are downright uncomfortable in every way. Too hard and cramped. The steering is just plain boring and unattached to the road. The car is just not fun to drive. I feel i should just buy a Honda next time and forget it if i want reliable and boring. A good car but not what i expect.

Great Luxury Car
By DShluf on 06/28/09 20:24 PM (PDT)

This is a terrific car which is priced right. It has beautiful outside styling and inside looks like a high- end luxury sedan. Roomy and comfortable front seats. The car is a lot of fun to drive with responsive handling and a quiet ride. Will use any excuse to drive, even running errands! I have it with Premium Package and Ipod which works well. Recommend the multimedia package in hindsight though I did not get it. Anyone looking for a sporty, luxury sedan at a fair price should consider this car.

Absolutely in love with the car!
By E on 03/20/09 20:47 PM (PDT)

This is my first Mercedes and I absolutely love it! I bought a 2008 model with package 2, and enjoy every day of driving it. Very beautiful, people always look at it. Good gas mileage, excellent handling, very smooth and quiet ride, excellent breaking: stops immediately with hardly any noticeable impact. Excellent suspension offers comfort or sport ride options. Powerful V6 engine, traction control and 4matic all wheel drive helps to handle the car very well on the slippery roads and snow. Has lots of neat features inside and out.

LOVE
By flyboi on 03/18/09 10:25 AM (PDT)

i LOVE this car! It has everything i could want and more. Wanted the new C since it came out and finally got it and couldn't be happier. Drive one and find out for yourself. Plenty of power for me. I just hope the reliability is as good as it seems when new. Ride is excellent in typical German manner.

C300 4Matic
By karma11 on 12/24/08 09:18 AM (PST)

Reliable, functional, excellent exterior styling. Very neat, clean & sober interior aesthetics. Before buying I compared it to 3 Series and Lexus IS350,ES. Interiors were one the primary reasons why I chose this car.

This is an Amazing Car
By avatar1 on 09/26/08 08:12 AM (PDT)

I have owned many cars over my lifetime and I have not had a car as quality crafted, as well thought out, as sensuously feeling and as nice looking as this new C300 model. I owned an S500 in 2000 and a Porsche Cayenne, so I am used to quality cars. This car is better. It's quiet (big deal to me) and it's fast enough. It's not as fast as others in this price range, but it's not a high priority to have super fast pick-up. The electronics are the best I have seen and I shopped for a year. My small list of complaints is that it doesn't have a place for sunglasses and the iPod contents are visible on the dash screen, not on the console screen, it should be. Test drive this car, fantastic!

Love to Drive
By Rizkalla on 09/04/08 07:30 AM (PDT)

I have a C300 Luxury 4 Matic, Premium 1 & Multimedia packages, IPod Integration Kit. I have test driven Lexus ES and BMW 3 series sedan and found that this car is by far more enjoyable to drive. The C300 Luxury sedan easily wins in value and prestige for the money. 2009 model has 40GB hard drive and 3 memory settings for the driver seat, which includes the power wheel, and mirrors settings.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan in NJ is:

$235 per month*