2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Valedictorian of its class!

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

C300 Sport Sedan (3.0L V6 6-speed Manual)

Valedictorian of its class!
By Will on

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Can't say enough positive things about the design of the interior/exterior, the comfort, performance, and all out driving pleasure of this car. Would not have considered buying an MB in this class 1 year ago, but now believe Audi and BMW have some serious ground to make up. To think that a VW Passat is easily more expensive, blows my mind. MB hit the bullseye on the price performance target, and when the market catches up I won't feel as special in by beautiful new ride. But who cares, I love going places just to drive it!

Favorite Features

Exterior styling, especially front grille and side body contours. Interior design is top shelf. Auto-detect bluetooth mobile phone feature rules. Rear-seat room blows the competition away, adults can actually ride in the back.

Suggested Improvements

If MB put their blue tech diesel in this car, I doubt I'd ever drive anything else again, until the flying model was came out at least. The stock stereo is the red-headed stepchild of features in this car, and its pretty weak that you have to get the silly multi-media package to upgrade the sound.