Solid, Smooth, Quiet!
By c300zoom on
2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
I love this car! I have a C300 sport in Palladium silver with Grey/Black MB-tex interior. The only options I got are 7-speed automatic and iPod integration, which I'm very happy with. This car is the most solid and secure car I've ever driven and the overall build quality is fantastic. The steering is lighter than expected, but it makes it very easy to drive. Very strong brakes, plenty of power, a nice exhaust note coming out the back, a firm yet comfortable ride, and excellent, well controlled cornering. It's very quiet as well. Also, the aggressive styling makes heads turn! I test drove a 328i, but the C300 is a much better value,smoother,and the styling is worlds ahead of the 3.
Favorite Features
The aggressive styling, AMG bodywork, quiet, solid and well composed chassis, nice exhaust sound. Also, it comes standard with a Sunroof, Bluetooth, and power seats. I also love the optional iPod integration.
Suggested Improvements
The temperature dials for the A/C feel a bit cheap, and sometimes the Bluetooth goes wacko and won't connect to my phone. Also, theres more wind noise on the highway than the previous C-class. & I wish the iPod could be controlled other than through the steering wheel. Otherwise, amazing car.