Small but drives big
By Mit on
2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
This is a great vehicle. I have only had it a short period of time, but love driving the car. My biggest complaint is that the navigatioin system I paid good money for is the worst nav system I have ever used. If you don't have an address of where you want to go forget finding it with the nav system. Search features are horrible at best. You are limited to one voice for directions, where others offer several voices. The nav system will override what you are trying to input most of the time and will prevent you from typing in the name of a street you are trying to navigate to. Simply put the nav system is junk. Do yourself a favor and buy a Garmin. The car is great otherwise.
Favorite Features
I enjoy the handling ability, the braking and shifting of the vehicle. The transmission is smooth and has decent acceleration for a 3.0. You don't really feel as if you are going 90 the car is so smooth.
Suggested Improvements
Improve the junk navigation system. Provide features in US that are only provided in Canada or elswhere. The Lexus has push button start for crying out loud.