2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: It's a good car

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

C63 AMG Sedan (6.2L V8 7-speed Automatic)

It's a good car
By The Scientist on

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

I was looking for a new car for a good while. I was about to get the new Lexus ISF but then I came across the C63. Daammmmmm. First of all it has a very clean look. The exterior has a good blend of sporty and luxurious. The interior is also very nice. A very clean and luxurious look. However I'm not too sure about the bucket seats. Though the leather is absolutely gorgeous, I feel the seats could have been more comfortable. There ok though, some people really like them. The best part is the engine. It has superpowers.

Manual mode; fun to play around the 5000 rpms. Harmon kardon sound system is good. Leather is beautiful. Navigation is easy to understand and cool to look at as you drive. The engine isnt a feature, but I can't stress how much I like the acceleration.

I would improve the gas mileage. I understand It has a huge engine and it requires a lot of gas, but i wish it had a higher MPG. The bucket seats could have been more comfortable but if your used to bucket seats they'll be ok. Overall I would recommend this luxurious racecar.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review