Really Impressed!
By Steveman on
2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)
This is basically my wife's car. The extra .5 was just for me. I am blown away by the performance and handling of this small sedan. With traction control off, it will smoke the rear tires, and run to higth speed in short order. In fact, I'm taking to our local drag strip when it's broken in and the weather cools down to see what it'll turn. I know, I sound like a redneck, but who cares? I must mention that a bought this car with the 320 Multimedia Package, metallic paint, and I-Pod integration kit for 36K.
Favorite Features
My favorite is the engine. Look under the hood, and you'll notice a ram air induction system. Look at the front disc, and you'll notice cross drilled rotors with huge calipers grabbing those rotors. The 7-speed transmission is nearly industry leading, and aluminum pedals is really cool.
Suggested Improvements
I have a GL 320 CDI. The air ride on the GL is very smooth. The 350 is stiff, and doesn't handle road imferfections as well. Also, the interior is uses much cheaper materials, and it shows. But price point to price point, I think the C350 Sport Sedan is a real bargain, considering what I paid.