2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: My first Mercedes is a Winner!

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

My first Mercedes is a Winner!
By Carla on

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I have to say that I didn't know what to expect, but I am so pleased that I chose a Mercedes this time around. I normally drive Nissan Maxima but have been very displeased with its stability and maneuverability (drove like truck!!). I heard how fun it was to drive a C-Class so I test drove the 2008 when they came out and was blown away. Great pickup and the steering is awesome. I'm a bit of a "speedaholic" so this car works for me for its safety features as well.

My model came with the entertainment package and completely loaded. What can I say but that you are really missing out if you don't include the great technology offered...DVD... upgraded speakers, iPod integration...etc...

More comfortable seating. A long trip can be a challenge in this car... although the car drives like a dream, the seats are kind of remind you of a "Ford Fiesta" ... definitely NOT what you expect to find in a luxury auto.