2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Loving the ride into the Luxo

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

C300 Sport Sedan (3.0L V6 6-speed Manual)

Loving the ride into the Luxo World!
By Dasche on

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just got my black on black C300 Sport w/automatic last week. My biggest decision was settling on a color, almost got the white but found a black on black w/the panoramic roof in the dealers online inventory at a great price. I got $1,125.00 off the sticker & was happy w/the deal. This car is turning heads everywhere i go, getting honks & thumbs up while driving on the highway. after driving a Crossover SUV i was extremely pleased to get 400 mls on a full tank. I'm having a hard time leaving the car parked. The plan was too drive my old vehicle as a daily driver & keep the Benz for special occassions. This baby is too beautiful to leave sitting!

Bluetooth, panoramic roof,AMG appearance package, satellite radio, aux connection in glove box.

Put the seat controls on the door, I was hoping for that look, put a sensor on the passenger door too for remote window & sunroof opening.