2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: I Can't Stop Driving this Car!

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

C300 Luxury Sedan (3.0L V6 FFV 7-speed Automatic)

I Can't Stop Driving this Car!
By leightnite on

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

My wife and I were looking at the IS and the 3 series. Test drove a ton of cars, and ended up getting a 07 C280. Ended up test driving a C300 and loved it so much we took back the other one and bought the C300. What a difference a year makes. This car is unbelievable. It is very firm and hugs the road. I have put about 3K mi on it from a road trip from Va to FL and back and I have never enjoyed driving so much. If you are looking at this car, youmust get the multimedia option! You will be sorry if you don't. I avg. 26mpg w/ the cruise set at 80. Just wished the the tank was bigger. The car is just wonderful! Gets looks everywhere I go and I cant stop talking about this car!

The MultiMedia option. Being able to use the PCMICA slot to listen to music from the PC. Power, safety. ESP is amazingly accurate.

Larger fuel tank, being able to access phone for phone book instead of downloading it to the car. Memory seating