2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 3.0L V6 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Excellent

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

Excellent
By rio124 on

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Disclaimer: I am leaving my Corvette for the C300 so my performance notes may be a bit off from the normal person. The exterior of the C300 sport is definitely exciting from the front, but a bit pedestrian from the sides or rear. Still it's a beautiful car. The interior is very well-built and comfortable. The dual climate controls and steering wheel control buttons are excellent. The handling is very nice - not as sporty as a sports car, but tight. It is definitely smooth enough for a daily driver, but you still get very good road feel. Performance on the 300 is decent with the manual. It can get up and go better than most of the cars out there. (Still miss the Corvette power!)

Favorite Features

Build quality - very solid car. The iPod integration kit. Steering wheel controls. Handling with sports suspension

Suggested Improvements

Move the cruise control - it is exactly where most turn signals are located. Offer the ability to switch from CD to radio using the steering wheel controls. (Very minor but I have no real complaints left.)