2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Enjoying the machine

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

C300 Sport Sedan (3.0L V6 6-speed Manual)

Enjoying the machine
By GI Tiger on

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my 2nd C class, I had a 2005 C230K, black on black, what a car. The styling of the newest C Class (300) series is exceptional. Mercedes has really stepped up to the plate on this machine. The seats are very comfortable, instruments cluster is easier to adjust and read, and the Blue tooth is fantastic, I'm from California, hands-free law. aggggh! This auto is definitely a looker. The power plant is a hold over from the last couple of years but still has ample get-up and go for the weight of the car. The BMW's 3 series, are so plain and have no styling, boring. You will be much happier with this vehicle! I have the 18" AMG rims and low profile wheels.

Favorite Features

This new C300 is making me just as grateful I chose another Mercedes Benz. These machines are really at the top of their class. I drove the Lexus, the BMW, and the G35. For me, I was always comparing them with handling, and styling. MB won again!

Suggested Improvements

You have to buy this car fully loaded, pay the extra $4000, I didn't, and have a poor sound system. I did not want the GPS/Nav system, the premium sound only came with opt 3. No memory in the seats and the telescoping steering column doesn't extend out enough. Other than that it's a Mercedes!