2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews 8

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
From Japan to Germany
By D Marie on 03/12/08 18:52 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

This car was ordered and built to my specs! I traded my 12 year old RL that I loved for my first Mercedes. This car is beautiful and I'm so happy. I test drove the 3 Series and the C class and fell in love with it.

First MB
By johnrae on 03/10/08 23:34 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Test drive BMW 3 series and found the C300 far better comfort than BMW. Love the sharp turn it handles very well. I used to go over the line but now I stayed between the lines. Gear shift you can't hardly feel, Smooth. Great car!

Love my new Benz
By Jeff C on 03/04/08 07:01 AM (PST)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

For just under 40k I got a 4matic with several of the other bells and whistles including Nav, heated seats, metalic paint, HK radio system with Bluetooth etc. etc. It performs exceptionally well. Pick up is great and excellent in the snow. I am in love with this car.

My first Benz
By CW04 on 03/03/08 14:00 PM (PST)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Got the C300 Sport, 4matic, Premium 2, Multimedia, Panoramic Roof and Ipod integration kit. Excellent vehicle. Handles great, interior is good quality and fits like a glove when you're in the driver's seat. I live in Cleveland, OH and the 4matic works great in the snow, ice and rain. Highly recommend getting the winter mats from Mercedes-Benz, they really cover the flooring well and do their job during the winter months.

My first MB
By Mike on 02/13/08 19:25 PM (PST)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

First off, I'm an admitted car nut. Get all the mags, spend too much time on car lots late at night. When deciding on a new car, my priorities were safety, AWD, engineering, style, and value. This one has it all in spades.

mybenz
By parker on 02/12/08 13:04 PM (PST)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I though it would be neat to get a mercedes but I did't want to spend a lot. So, here I am with a new c-class. These cars are cheap which is why practically every other person on the road has one. However, now that I have it I have found out that it feels very similar to the Toyota Corolla I used to drive. Mercedes should drop the entry level segment just as Jaguar has. Next time I'll stay away from the poor mans model and get something decent.

'08 Best New Luxury Car Award from AJAC
By Surface on 02/06/08 15:43 PM (PST)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

...and I agree! Got fully loaded Luxury one Oct. 24th, but waited to really know car before review. Amazed how much more impressed with it after the purchase than anticipated. Great ride & maneuverability, rapid passing & breaking, much quicker than the numbers would have you believe... guess because the 7 spd. tranny gets optimal use of power at any speed. One reviewer here wanted backup sensors to be available, they already are... we got the "QuickPark" option on ours. Love sending google & yahoo map entries to car from any computer via "Search & Send" feature with the TeleAid & MultiMedia options. Great interior & exterior lighting, actually enjoy night driving again. Highly recommend!

I Like This Car!
By lkmc01 on 01/22/08 18:03 PM (PST)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I really like this car, drives very well and is especially fun to drive. Comfortable, but seats are really firm and I can't tell if they are a bit too firm for long trips. Handles well, makes you want to take curves a little faster than you should :) Rear seat fits grown people pretty well.

Great Car
By opeler1900 on 01/22/08 13:52 PM (PST)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I already have 7700 miles on the car in just a little over 2 months. I opted for the Sport, P2 Package, Manual Transmission, Panorama Roof, 18" AMG wheels, multimedia package, Ipod Kit, and TeleAid. I recommend this car to anyone looking for quality, performance, style and a heck of a fun ride.

I Can't Stop Driving this Car!
By leightnite on 01/19/08 19:37 PM (PST)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

My wife and I were looking at the IS and the 3 series. Test drove a ton of cars, and ended up getting a 07 C280. Ended up test driving a C300 and loved it so much we took back the other one and bought the C300. What a difference a year makes. This car is unbelievable. It is very firm and hugs the road. I have put about 3K mi on it from a road trip from Va to FL and back and I have never enjoyed driving so much. If you are looking at this car, youmust get the multimedia option! You will be sorry if you don't. I avg. 26mpg w/ the cruise set at 80. Just wished the the tank was bigger. The car is just wonderful! Gets looks everywhere I go and I cant stop talking about this car!