2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Great car for the money
By alan on 04/05/08 15:21 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I have owned several MB before, but this one is a car that stands uo to a BMW in ride, and size. The performance is excellence as well as the handling. My car has two option the i-pod in the glove box a waste for me, but not my kids. Also the optional headlamps which are great for lighting your way. I strongly suggest this option for older folks, it help alot. So far the car is great, and the fuel economy is not bad either in the upper 20's combine with city and highway. This car is a lot for the buck, and truely a great value. This car car hums like a bimmer, and rides like a tank as a Mercedes should be.

I Made the Right Choice!
By Reggie Lewis on 04/02/08 19:44 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I recently purchased my C-Class 350. Before doing so, I was torn between this car and the new '08 Cadillac CTS. After test driving both vehicles, and thoroughly comparing all features, I decided to go with the Mercedes. Now, I'm pleased to say that I made the right choice! I love this car! It has quick acceleration, handles beautifully and had a smooth quiet ride. I ordered it fully loaded and have upgraded Mercedes AMG chrome wheels. The multimedia sound system is awesome and the craftmanship is very sounded! The Germans really know what they are doing when it comes to putting out quality automobiles. I could not be happier! I am so glad I invested in this car.

My first Mercedes c 300 sport
By santosh phadke on 03/31/08 15:55 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I am completely excited on delivery of the vehicle. Great handling particularly in snow and ice in Michigan. Performs as per Mercedes standards. It has a big problem which is the security system. I had somebody try to break into my car at night, broke the driver side glass and the alarm of the car did not go off and the tele aid operator tells me it is a passive alarm and it does not go off until the doors have been tried to open. Funny because I think if someone trie to gain access to your car by damaging the window the alarm should go off and as an owner I'm surprised with the answer.

Dream Car
By SELIT4U on 03/28/08 20:11 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I just purchased the C300 4Matic. I am a car junkie. I work as a dealer representative for an wholesale auto auction in New York. My week is spent on new and used car lots, dream job for me. After looking at at all the new 08's my pick was the Benz. The price for style and comfort makes this a winner!

I love it!
By jollar on 03/25/08 15:59 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased the C300 sport, 7 speed auto, 18" AMG rims, multimedia, ipod kit, premium 1 package for a little over $40K OTD. This car is absolutely beautiful and will still look just as good in my driveway 10 years from now. The performance of this car is great and has sufficient power to press you back into your seat! The multimedia package is an absolute must for this car, especially if youre going to spend all this money. The interior looks fantastic and not ugly like the BMW 3 series. Eventhough it's a "sport", this car is built more for touring and cruising than racing. But why would you want to drive off fast in this car anyway? Cruise and let people stare at it!

MB C350 sport
By C350 owner on 03/24/08 12:40 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Have only had the car a week so far. But it is the most fun car I ever driven. Previous cars owned have all been Japenese. Test drove the BMW - 3 series and Audi A4. The C350 beats all in looks, handling and quickness. Car will get you lots of looks and stares.

Sport Option = Big Go Kart
By rcdaddy1 on 03/23/08 17:26 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This car is very fun to drive and the styling is a home run. Traded in 03 Lexus LS 430. So the Benz is a lot more responsive in the handling department but the road noise is a lot louder. Test drove the BMW 335 wow, that motor was awesome but with the ipod interface, the hard drive, the superior cup holders, and with the price differance we gave the nod to the Benz. This car handles like a go kart. I have a 05 corvette and I'm very impressed with how the benz hugs the road. I like the car. My wife loves the car.

Great Entry Level Luxury
By kav118 on 03/22/08 15:11 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

In my purchase decision I compared the C300 Luxery model to the Lexus IS 250/350, BMW 135/335 and Saab 9-3. For all I was looking at '08 models. In my opinion, the Mercedes C300 offered the greatest driving performance and luxury experience along with the best value. Certainly the fun factor is greater in the BMW's, the Lexus is slightly quieter and the Saab most offordable. The C300 is, however, very fun to drive and the engineering allows you to push the 3.0L V6 to its limits. A very fun ride but with comfort for every day driving.

Economy MB?
By hws1634 on 03/21/08 14:53 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I bought this car for it's looks, i.e. its untraditional new exterior design. Being formerly from Germany, I'm very disappointed about the interior, I expected a better quality. Over 15 years ago I had a 190 2.3 which had a better quality MB Tex material inside, but it felt like leather, In this car it is like rough sandpaper. Interior space is tight for me (6-3 ft). Storage compartments are small, the worst is its tiny glove compartment, not even the car manual fits in it and no sunglass compartment. I had an Acura Legend, a TL, a BMW 530 and last an Infinity FX35, all had by far better interior features and materials. I wish I hadn't traded in my FX!

Baby Benz has Grown Up to be a Big Benz
By L on 03/18/08 16:09 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Just purchased the C350 with leather, Prem 2, MMedia, Ipod intergration. Must say I made the right choice over the Lex and Infin. What a fun drive, great pickup, perfect balance driving exp. Mercedes has done a nice job with the interior design and space at 6'2" the car accomodates my ht. The C350 no longer has that femine design (2007), the 2008 is masculine with a design women will enjoy as well. The car performs exceptionally well with the overall beauty of a smaller C63 AMG with a $100k lower price. The only negative for me is the IPOD intergration, doesn't allow full fuctionality of IPOD. Plays songs alphabetically. What a drag for a nice car. Don't buy comes with standard mp3 jack.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.