Used 2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews - 124 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

Nice 1st M-B
By thjatty

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first M-B and I really enjoy it. The quality of the build is very nice and it performs well for city and highway commuting. Although it is between a compact and a standard size sedan, I fit comfortably (being 5'-9" and 200 lbs). The heated seats are nice, and the DVD-NAV display is very cool. I don't have much trouble with the technology, other than trying to decide which one to use as this car is very multi-task functional. The engine is great for the size. I have owned Porsche, VW, Chevy, Ford and Chrysler products. Hands down this is the best overall package I've ever had.

DVD-NAV, engine, power seats, moonroof and windows are pressure-sensitive to prevent injuries.

The only thing is if the front seats were 1" wider and 1" deeper, and the rear seats had a "tilt" capability and 2" more leg room

The best car I ever bought
By rose

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Most comfortable little car I've ever owned. It handles the road very well especially when making turn and sudden stop.

Bluetooth, great stereo

Maintenance free would help.

Really Impressed!
By Steveman

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is basically my wife's car. The extra .5 was just for me. I am blown away by the performance and handling of this small sedan. With traction control off, it will smoke the rear tires, and run to higth speed in short order. In fact, I'm taking to our local drag strip when it's broken in and the weather cools down to see what it'll turn. I know, I sound like a redneck, but who cares? I must mention that a bought this car with the 320 Multimedia Package, metallic paint, and I-Pod integration kit for 36K.

My favorite is the engine. Look under the hood, and you'll notice a ram air induction system. Look at the front disc, and you'll notice cross drilled rotors with huge calipers grabbing those rotors. The 7-speed transmission is nearly industry leading, and aluminum pedals is really cool.

I have a GL 320 CDI. The air ride on the GL is very smooth. The 350 is stiff, and doesn't handle road imferfections as well. Also, the interior is uses much cheaper materials, and it shows. But price point to price point, I think the C350 Sport Sedan is a real bargain, considering what I paid.

Great Car/Value/Buy!
By JFC

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Bigger, faster, smoother, and quieter than my 2004 Comprressor Sports Sedan. Appears to be improved in all areas. Classic Mercedes exterior styling, but the company should swallow half the cost & put real leather in all models to elevate itself above the BMW 3 Series entry sedan. Received a great deal with year end factory rebates & convenient home delivery!

Better/lighter steering, closer/easier to press accelerator, auto door locks/lights, rain sensors & digital speedometer. Solid, vault-like feel/ride.

Double stitched vinyl interior that more resembles leather & classier speedometer/tach area.

Mothers, you need to read this!
By thankfullmomof2

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Ok, let's get to the point. I see some reviews about the poor quality of this vehicle. It's not true! We got this vehicle a couple of months ago, I am a young mom (that was not about to drive a minivan around) with two girls ages 6 and 3. We were on the freeway one night, in the carpool lane when traffic suddenly stopped. With the great brakes in this car I was able to stop without hitting the car in front of me. But the car behind me was not so lucky. They plowed into us going approx. 70mph! Both of the people in that car (a Nissan Altima) passed away. We survived with minimal injuries. When the police arrived they credited the good build of the car. We paid less then $3500 to repair!

Safe! Great family car if you want something stylish and fun to drive.

None!