2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
I Love It!
By Ro - Ro on 04/30/08 17:09 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Ok...after months of looking for the right car, I finally decided on the 350 and I'm soooooooo happy I did. I love this car, the style, the looks I get when I'm driving and the fact that it is a MB. I find myself being cautious of where I park.

Awesome
By Joe on 04/28/08 10:28 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Awesome car. Car is unreal, great speed and every comfort possible. Everyone stops to stare, car's ride is smooth and quiet and handling is amazing. Got iridium grey with black tec interior, with multi media, ipod and premium 1 package. 6 months free subscription to Sirius satelite radio.

Colorado's newest C300 4Matic Sport
By Kent on 04/26/08 07:18 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Just got my C300 4Matic Sport, Bright Red. Wow, what a vehicle. I formerly drove an Infiniti M35. This is a far superior vehicle in ride, interior noise, and handling. I am impressed with German engineering and the redesign of this car. I looked at Infiniti, Acura, Lexus, and fell in love with my Benz. I am also looking forward to see how it handles winter driving, as I am a Denver resident. If you are looking at this type of luxury vehicle, you must test drive this car. I found that they are hard to find on a dealer lot, so had to order one.

Impressive automobile
By tom tadych on 04/21/08 20:04 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

We had purchased a new 2007 Lexus 460 for around 70K in Nov. of 2007 and for various reasons were not utterly impressed. Terrible in the snow! Decided to buy a smaller, less costly, but still high end auto that would be great in the snow. Had my Land Rover LR3 in for service one day, saw the new 300 and test drove it. Wow! Loved it, bought it, drove it 2500 miles and enjoy this car more each time I drive it. Ditto for my wife. Have not missed the Lexus 460 one day. Never thought I would say that. The truth of the matter is we are considering trading the LR3 for a second C300AWD. Will wait for the new Audi A4 this fall before making the move. The Benz will be tough to beat!!

I'm all smiles
By Steve Y. on 04/20/08 19:30 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I waited 4 months for this car but it was worth it. I love this car. It drives so smoothly. It's so soothing especially when I have my Diana Krall CD playing (oops, you can guess my age). I got the keyless go option. Its the best feature of the car. Never have to whip out the key from my pocket. I don't think I will buy another car without keyless go. It's so convenient. Also bought the parktronic option which takes away the guess work during parallel parking. This car is truly a joy to drive. I'm all smiles whenever I'm behind the wheel.

Saks 350 - Love it!
By AZBenz on 04/20/08 18:44 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is our first MB and won't be the last! The car is very functional, the NAV and HK audio upgrade really adds to the already engaging driving experience. The car rides solid and quiet..no rattles or squeaks. The interior color combo on the Saks edition is beautiful. After evaluating the IS 350 and BMW 3 series, it was clear that this car provided the best blend of performance, interior comfort, value and styling.

First time Benz owner
By formerbmwowner on 04/16/08 09:48 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I'm a former BMW owner (528) and looked around for quite a while. Compared the new CTS, 3 and 5 series, Volvo S80. Went for a smaller car since it's mostly me in it. Never considered Mercedes as my wife called it "an old man's car." That was until was saw the new C class parked in front of a restaurant. Wow! What a head-turner. The handling is great, fit and finish are perfect, enough gadgets to make it interesting but not distracting. Getting great gas mileage (24 mpg combined) and I was shocked at what a great value the car is, especially compared to the 3 series. 4 matic handles a Minnesota winter just fine.

Awesome Car!
By Gill on 04/12/08 22:10 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

After test driving alot of cars in this class BMW, Infinity, Cadillac, and Audi. When you add everything up exterior looks, performance, ride and comfort. The Mercedes was the clear winner. I ordered it fully loaded with the 18 inch AMG wheels,multimedia and panorama sun roof. This car has quick acceleration, a smooth and quiet ride, and a solid feel. It's a fun car to drive and gets a lot of looks. I love this car.

Great car for the money
By alan on 04/05/08 15:21 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I have owned several MB before, but this one is a car that stands uo to a BMW in ride, and size. The performance is excellence as well as the handling. My car has two option the i-pod in the glove box a waste for me, but not my kids. Also the optional headlamps which are great for lighting your way. I strongly suggest this option for older folks, it help alot. So far the car is great, and the fuel economy is not bad either in the upper 20's combine with city and highway. This car is a lot for the buck, and truely a great value. This car car hums like a bimmer, and rides like a tank as a Mercedes should be.

I Made the Right Choice!
By Reggie Lewis on 04/02/08 19:44 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I recently purchased my C-Class 350. Before doing so, I was torn between this car and the new '08 Cadillac CTS. After test driving both vehicles, and thoroughly comparing all features, I decided to go with the Mercedes. Now, I'm pleased to say that I made the right choice! I love this car! It has quick acceleration, handles beautifully and had a smooth quiet ride. I ordered it fully loaded and have upgraded Mercedes AMG chrome wheels. The multimedia sound system is awesome and the craftmanship is very sounded! The Germans really know what they are doing when it comes to putting out quality automobiles. I could not be happier! I am so glad I invested in this car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.