2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Solid, Smooth, Quiet!
By c300zoom on 06/22/08 00:52 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car! I have a C300 sport in Palladium silver with Grey/Black MB-tex interior. The only options I got are 7-speed automatic and iPod integration, which I'm very happy with. This car is the most solid and secure car I've ever driven and the overall build quality is fantastic. The steering is lighter than expected, but it makes it very easy to drive. Very strong brakes, plenty of power, a nice exhaust note coming out the back, a firm yet comfortable ride, and excellent, well controlled cornering. It's very quiet as well. Also, the aggressive styling makes heads turn! I test drove a 328i, but the C300 is a much better value,smoother,and the styling is worlds ahead of the 3.

Awesome car!
By BGage on 06/17/08 17:05 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Turns the heads!! I really enjoy driving this vehicle. I think everyone should test drive one and see what a huge difference they will feel from their current cars they are driving now!

Because it's a Mercedes
By jollar on 06/12/08 22:22 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Let's face it, the reason why we consider this car is for the status symbol. For the price, this vehicle delivers quality, styling, and great features all packed into an entry level luxury vehicle. The best features of this car are the multimedia package, build quality, and performance. The Multimedia boasts a 7.1 surround sound system, DVD, navi, voice command, bluetooth connectivity, and a 6 disc cd changer. It's always conversational piece with every passenger. As for build quality, try standing on another car's door panel, and say goodbye to the hinges. This car will hold a 400lb person with no problem. Styling? Ask everyone who stares. The best looking luxury sedan on the market.

It's a good car
By The Scientist on 06/05/08 22:59 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

I was looking for a new car for a good while. I was about to get the new Lexus ISF but then I came across the C63. Daammmmmm. First of all it has a very clean look. The exterior has a good blend of sporty and luxurious. The interior is also very nice. A very clean and luxurious look. However I'm not too sure about the bucket seats. Though the leather is absolutely gorgeous, I feel the seats could have been more comfortable. There ok though, some people really like them. The best part is the engine. It has superpowers.

C300 Luxury
By FL LADY on 06/03/08 07:34 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Picked it up at the factory in Germany and drove it around Europe on the autobahn and back count ry roads. Fun to drive and very responsive on the short on and off-ramps of Europe. Did not get many add-ons (P 1 package only), but it is great. I love my car! Found that the folding mirrors were a godsend in medieval towns where a few streets were unbelievably narrow. The bellhops in every town loved the arctic white--most cars of that model in Europe were black, grey or silver--and I really like the Savannah/cashmere interior. Get the all weather mats though. Could see that the carpet would get dirty rather quickly without them. Especially love the steering.

MB C350
By loumatt on 06/02/08 20:19 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Owned 2 months, excellent vehicle. Looks and drives very well, well proportioned inside and out. Interior color scheme almost perfect. Stable and quiet at high speeds. Much less noise than BMW 335i tested. Makes previous generation C-class look plain

The almost perfect sport sedan
By C350rox on 06/01/08 20:18 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

My C350 Sport is almost perfect. Its ride is so smooth yet this cars sporty suspension has very quick reflexes. It also gets 30 MPG cruising over 80 mph! The styling is unbeatable, the car is drop dead gorgeous and the rims are so sporty I didn't even have to upgrade to the AMGs. However where this car falls short is performance. I test drove a Lexus IS350 and BMW 335i both had the same size engine, and same MPGs yet they were much quicker and more powerful. About a full second faster 0-60. Also the interior styling is bland and not as impressive as the exterior. However the fact the this car has Mercedes craftmenship and rock solid engineering made me pick the C350 over the Bimmer and Lexus

C 300 luxury sedan
By Joe on 05/26/08 13:29 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Materials are top notch inside and out. I see no difference between the C and the E unless you want more interior room in rear. I carry four adults with no problem however. Mine happened to be full leather, but MB Tex is excellent. Do not get the tan interior. Off color in daylight. Cheap looking. Bad design. Black over grey is best overall. Great in any light. P2 package is worth the money. You have all the luxury ammenities this way. Multimedia is worth the cost for the GPS, Logic 7 surround sound, satellite radio, etc. All great. Very adequate power for size and weight. Follow recommended tire pressures. Gas mileage is exactly what the sticker states. Can beat 25 with cruise.

c63 bullet
By .................. on 05/23/08 07:21 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

people didnt thinkthat its real what about the new engine of the amg and the rocket acceletation of the car.

Good News / Bad News
By Michael Larkin on 05/21/08 00:54 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have driven a Mercedes C class for the last 8 years and the cars are the best I have ever owned. This year I got the C300 sport because of how great it looked. Everything about the car is tremendous except the seats. They are possibly the most uncomfortable I have ever sat in - almost to the point that I can not drive the car. I am trying to resolve with the dealership and hope they will come through. Would hate to lose them as my number one brand.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.