Used 2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Mercedes-benz C-class - Consumer Reviews

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

I Made the Right Choice!
By Reggie Lewis

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I recently purchased my C-Class 350. Before doing so, I was torn between this car and the new '08 Cadillac CTS. After test driving both vehicles, and thoroughly comparing all features, I decided to go with the Mercedes. Now, I'm pleased to say that I made the right choice! I love this car! It has quick acceleration, handles beautifully and had a smooth quiet ride. I ordered it fully loaded and have upgraded Mercedes AMG chrome wheels. The multimedia sound system is awesome and the craftmanship is very sounded! The Germans really know what they are doing when it comes to putting out quality automobiles. I could not be happier! I am so glad I invested in this car.

Favorite Features

Exterior look, multimedia sound system, smooth drive, nice size trunk for a relatively small sedan

Suggested Improvements

Ipod intergration system needs a complete overhaul. You can only access music alphabetically.

My first Mercedes c 300 sport
By santosh phadke

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I am completely excited on delivery of the vehicle. Great handling particularly in snow and ice in Michigan. Performs as per Mercedes standards. It has a big problem which is the security system. I had somebody try to break into my car at night, broke the driver side glass and the alarm of the car did not go off and the tele aid operator tells me it is a passive alarm and it does not go off until the doors have been tried to open. Funny because I think if someone trie to gain access to your car by damaging the window the alarm should go off and as an owner I'm surprised with the answer.

Favorite Features

The nav screen, the amg trims on the car. It's a delight to look at. Drive it and you're an absolute fan!

Suggested Improvements

They must work on this security issue and fix this problem. When a thief tries to break in either from the door or from the boot or by breaking the windshield the alarm of the car must go off or I do not think this car is secure anywhere with passive window alarms!

Dream Car
By SELIT4U

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I just purchased the C300 4Matic. I am a car junkie. I work as a dealer representative for an wholesale auto auction in New York. My week is spent on new and used car lots, dream job for me. After looking at at all the new 08's my pick was the Benz. The price for style and comfort makes this a winner!

Favorite Features

The handling supurb! I live in the Catskill Mountains, and really push the bar with the suspension, and It performs right to task!

Suggested Improvements

An area to put the caviar and champagne!

I love it!
By jollar

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased the C300 sport, 7 speed auto, 18" AMG rims, multimedia, ipod kit, premium 1 package for a little over $40K OTD. This car is absolutely beautiful and will still look just as good in my driveway 10 years from now. The performance of this car is great and has sufficient power to press you back into your seat! The multimedia package is an absolute must for this car, especially if youre going to spend all this money. The interior looks fantastic and not ugly like the BMW 3 series. Eventhough it's a "sport", this car is built more for touring and cruising than racing. But why would you want to drive off fast in this car anyway? Cruise and let people stare at it!

Favorite Features

Multimedia features, pop-up navigation screen, voice control, and body styling!!

Suggested Improvements

Memory seats

MB C350 sport
By C350 owner

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Have only had the car a week so far. But it is the most fun car I ever driven. Previous cars owned have all been Japenese. Test drove the BMW - 3 series and Audi A4. The C350 beats all in looks, handling and quickness. Car will get you lots of looks and stares.

Favorite Features

Exterior design and curves. Harmon sound system is awesome. Fast.

Suggested Improvements

You need memory seating with electronic tilt and mirrors. NAV has got to be touch screen. For the amount you charge and more user friendly / intuative.