2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Great MBZ
By 2008cclass on 10/20/07 17:06 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Put 1000 miles on it so far. Had for one week. Red on black is very sporty and looks great plus is very fun to drive. For a 4 hour trip worked great and comfortable for 3 tall adults and 1 labrador. Everyone stops and looks. Highly recommended.

Benzo
By Wynn on 10/16/07 17:37 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I enjoy the great feel of the road. Good feed back and good power. I feel the need for a road trip.

Mercedes for Life!
By Dasche on 10/15/07 07:59 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I am loving this car, and so do all the heads that keep turning when I ride by. I have the 2008 C300 Sport w/automatic & panoramic roof, black on black w/the aluminum interior trim. I always frowned upon black interiors but this car is stunning. I always owned front wheel drive cars in the past, Nissan Maxima & Murano, the feel of the acceleration is phenomenal, a nice mix of luxury and sport. I was amazed at how solid & sure the car drives in the rain, makes you want to push the envelope. I was leery transitioning to a car from a SUV but I don't miss it one bit. I thought the interior would feel cramped, but it feels quite comfortable & spacious, and I'm a healthy kinda guy

First Mercedes
By Pantina-Dick on 10/10/07 06:46 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Traded in my 2002 Lexus ES 300 and could not be happier with my decision. Although somewhat smaller than my ES 300, it still offers plenty of room for 5. Innovative styling along with a very comfortable ride add to the driving experience. Car is very quiet and offers smooth highway acceleration.

Best all-round entry luxury car
By jaybird ga on 10/09/07 08:16 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

This is the all-round best car I found in this category. There are faster ones, but with terrible ride quality. There are fancier ones, but without any soul. There are edgier designs, but I'll leave those for the kids. This is just a friendly, highly competent, extremely comfortable, and great looking car that will age gracefully, like a Benz should.

Loving the ride into the Luxo World!
By Dasche on 10/04/07 10:22 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just got my black on black C300 Sport w/automatic last week. My biggest decision was settling on a color, almost got the white but found a black on black w/the panoramic roof in the dealers online inventory at a great price. I got $1,125.00 off the sticker & was happy w/the deal. This car is turning heads everywhere i go, getting honks & thumbs up while driving on the highway. after driving a Crossover SUV i was extremely pleased to get 400 mls on a full tank. I'm having a hard time leaving the car parked. The plan was too drive my old vehicle as a daily driver & keep the Benz for special occassions. This baby is too beautiful to leave sitting!

2008 C300 AWD Luxury
By jatnova on 10/04/07 05:33 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Purchased the C300 a couple of weeks ago and so far really love it. I traded a 2004 Accura TL for the C300 and I think MB is much better. Quieter overall ride, just as much power (or at least enough power), better handling and a really nice interior. Exterior with the new silver color looks really sharp. Car is built well and has a very solid feel. The handling on the road and quiet ride while driving is much better than the TL or previously owned Lexus.

Best sedan ever!
By Homer on 10/02/07 21:46 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I got this car six weeks ago, and it has been the best car I drive so far. I traded it in for a C-230 and theres a lot of difference between them. I got it black on black, and it looks clean, a lot of people had told me "that car looks beautiful" and I really think so.

I switched from the 3 series
By nealb0853 on 10/02/07 11:21 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

My lease was up on my 04 325i. Saw the pics of the c300 and had to see it in person. Immediately fell in love. The ride is superb. The car looks and feels more like an expensive luxo-car. It's comforts are so much better then my BMW.

Decent Entry Level Car
By CHEAPCAR on 09/29/07 08:41 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Not as luxurious at the Infiniti G, not as sporty as the BMW 3 series and not as reliable as the IS350. Purchased it because it was priced the best out of all 3. The other 3 cars had too much power and were too expensive. This car isn't on par with the other 3, but you get what you pay for.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.