2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Nice changes for Benz
By Marty on 11/29/07 16:35 PM (PST)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I was not too sure on this vehicle or the BMW 328. Once I found out that Mercedes eliminated Chrysler from producing their vehicles I felt much better. My vehicle was produced in Stuttgart Germany, which is great and this first run of C class vehicles were produced their also. If you wait too long you will get South African models which would make me guess on the labor quality. The ride is smooth and the acceleration is quick. The navigation and 12 speaker Harmon Kardon 7.1 audio is top notch. This is an all around great car with much more prestige than a BMW. Great job Mercedes.

08 C300 Best Car I've Had
By Timmy B on 11/15/07 03:02 AM (PST)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I waited many years to buy a Benz. It was well worth the wait. The car is smooth, has great features, power and comfort. On a country rooad, it drives itself. best value for the money.

Beautiful!
By dixondb on 11/13/07 12:16 PM (PST)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I have only owned this car for 6 weeks, but so far the experience has been fantastic. It is truly beautiful to look at, smooth to drive, and once you master the COMAND sterio/GPS/phone system it is a technological marvel. Comfortable and elegant inside and out. I look forward to the coming years of reliable service.

Good automobile for the price
By V Stay on 11/10/07 19:40 PM (PST)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Have had a chance to drive the car at high speeds and without a doubt it can definitely handle its own. The interior is a little bland but the technology package, with its gadets, helps give the vehicle some pizzazz. This model is a good introduction into MB.

iPod interface is lousy
By Clayton King on 11/08/07 17:33 PM (PST)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I love my C300 Luxury. However, I purchased the multimedia package and iPod interface. I sadly discovered the iPod cannot be controlled using the COMAND system and display on the popup screen. Instead you must use steering wheel controls. For a large music collection, this is completely cumbersome at the least, and it renders the multimedia COMAND controls completely useless. It would be easier to use a traditional patch cable and plug the iPod in to the AUX jack in the glovebox. This is really a bad design, and I would think a car stickering at 40K+ would do a better job. This is my only beef with my new car.

Great Car for the Money
By TNTPALMBEACH on 10/30/07 14:56 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have had 4 Mercedes Benz vehicle in the last 10 years ( C280 Sport, E350 Sport, C230, R500 AMG) This is a great little luxury sport sedan. Very German like, great handling, looks, quiet, bulid quality is superb, Harman Kardon sound system is fantastic. I like my new little toy very much.

The best C.
By CRay on 10/29/07 08:48 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

This is for 2008 MB C300 Luxury. I traded in my wife's 2006 BMW 325 (I am glad I got rid of that disappointing car. So noisy my god the chevy 2500 diesel was quiter - no kidding). Love this C class though. Smooth, quite and fast enough for me (I am mid 40s). It does everything in Merced way. I owned the previous C (2003) and didn't like that one either. But his one is defeintly a winner. Thank you Mercedes to built this.

Looks full size and sporty
By Ann Arbor Bob on 10/29/07 06:30 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Best feature is the distinct design change between the sport and lux. Looks like a full size sedan compared to the previous C-Class (the Civic looked bigger). Rear seat room is equal to that of the E-Class. Lacks in power and gas mileage... but hey, its a Mercedes. If I wanted power I would wait for the AMG to tear the asphalt up...and gas... comon'.. who am I kidding? It's a Mercedes, I didn't buy it for fuel economy! Looks like a 50k car - I highly recommend the AMG 18" wheel upgrade.

Great MBZ
By 2008cclass on 10/20/07 17:06 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Put 1000 miles on it so far. Had for one week. Red on black is very sporty and looks great plus is very fun to drive. For a 4 hour trip worked great and comfortable for 3 tall adults and 1 labrador. Everyone stops and looks. Highly recommended.

Benzo
By Wynn on 10/16/07 17:37 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I enjoy the great feel of the road. Good feed back and good power. I feel the need for a road trip.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.