2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
I Love This Car
By pebblebeach on 09/03/09 23:46 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I was cross-shopping BMW 335i and Audi S4. When I drove the C350, I knew this was the car for me. Sure, it's not as fast as either the 335 or S4 but overall it is perfect. Mine has the P2 package, Multimedia package, Panarama sunroof, 18" rims and iPod adapter. There are more audio storage options than I could probably ever fill. The stereo is great and the build quality is fantastic. I love driving this car and everything about it. I have no regrets and do not miss having a BMW. I will keep this car for a long time. Drive it, you won't be disappointed.

Hot Ride
By Fun Ride on 03/18/09 16:51 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Looks, looks, looks. That's what the new C350 has going for it. I love the AMG styling, handling, and sportiness. Sometimes the suspension beats you up on PA potholes, but I'm used to driving a heavier car. It's lightening fast too. MPG is a bit low for a car, but performance makes up for it. Wish the interior was just a bit more posh vs. functional, but the new NAV is leaps and bounds ahead of old MB designs. Overall, I would recommend this car. It's a Mercedes, and surprisingly affordable vs the competition!! Go for it. Palladium Silver is a beautiful color.

I Guess I am not a Bimmer Guy Anymore
By Ximon on 03/03/09 11:57 AM (PST)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Like every few years, it was time for me to upgrade my ride to the newest 330Ci BMW. (20 year 3 series BMW driver) Not this time After I hear the price and did a over all comparo with my new C350 MB; I can tell you guys that I made one of the best choices of my life. I am not even looking back. My MB gives me so much more features and options that would be extra in a BMW. Performance is not bad at all either Also, my experience at the MB dealership was so much better than at the new Snobby BMW dealer here in big D. I still can't believe I am writing a review praising the goodness of my former rival. I am so glad that I finally found "The Ultimate Driving Machine" after 20 years.

Really Impressed!
By Steveman on 08/28/08 10:09 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is basically my wife's car. The extra .5 was just for me. I am blown away by the performance and handling of this small sedan. With traction control off, it will smoke the rear tires, and run to higth speed in short order. In fact, I'm taking to our local drag strip when it's broken in and the weather cools down to see what it'll turn. I know, I sound like a redneck, but who cares? I must mention that a bought this car with the 320 Multimedia Package, metallic paint, and I-Pod integration kit for 36K.

Mothers, you need to read this!
By thankfullmomof2 on 08/26/08 12:27 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Ok, let's get to the point. I see some reviews about the poor quality of this vehicle. It's not true! We got this vehicle a couple of months ago, I am a young mom (that was not about to drive a minivan around) with two girls ages 6 and 3. We were on the freeway one night, in the carpool lane when traffic suddenly stopped. With the great brakes in this car I was able to stop without hitting the car in front of me. But the car behind me was not so lucky. They plowed into us going approx. 70mph! Both of the people in that car (a Nissan Altima) passed away. We survived with minimal injuries. When the police arrived they credited the good build of the car. We paid less then $3500 to repair!

Respectable, but not too exciting
By dpj1 on 08/25/08 22:40 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The car drives pretty well, but the stiff suspension can be rough on bad L.A. streets. Acceleration is OK, much better than the C300, but not as great as I would have hoped. What is great is how much better mileage I get than my old car. I pay $500/month (incl. tax) on my lease, but I save over $100/month in fuel. The car is comfortable and generally pretty quiet. It is a good all-around transportation vehicle. Surprisingly ample room for passengers and luggage.

Great balance of comfort and performance
By Eric on 07/02/08 12:05 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

After test driving all the usual suspects in this category (BMW 3, Audi A4, Lexus IS350), I found this vehicle to have the best balance of style, comfort and performance (not to mention best brand value and brand recognition). After 4,000 miles, I have to say I love this vehicle. It brings a smile every time I sit in it. And it still smells like brand new!

MB C350
By loumatt on 06/02/08 20:19 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Owned 2 months, excellent vehicle. Looks and drives very well, well proportioned inside and out. Interior color scheme almost perfect. Stable and quiet at high speeds. Much less noise than BMW 335i tested. Makes previous generation C-class look plain

The almost perfect sport sedan
By C350rox on 06/01/08 20:18 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

My C350 Sport is almost perfect. Its ride is so smooth yet this cars sporty suspension has very quick reflexes. It also gets 30 MPG cruising over 80 mph! The styling is unbeatable, the car is drop dead gorgeous and the rims are so sporty I didn't even have to upgrade to the AMGs. However where this car falls short is performance. I test drove a Lexus IS350 and BMW 335i both had the same size engine, and same MPGs yet they were much quicker and more powerful. About a full second faster 0-60. Also the interior styling is bland and not as impressive as the exterior. However the fact the this car has Mercedes craftmenship and rock solid engineering made me pick the C350 over the Bimmer and Lexus

Mercedes Benz C350 Sport AMG package
By ck on 05/07/08 02:57 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I first saw the C350 on TV late 2007 i wanted to trade in my '05 C230 for a new car. I was also test driving 3 series BMW, Saab, infinty g35 and even the Nissan 350Z a much sportier car. I tallied up the plusses for each car including the c350 to come up with the best decision, by this time I have test driven all cars including the Benz which was stuningly beautiful in person.. The ride interior quality, over all quality, styling, mpg w/c is fairly good. And room. The Benz was the clear choice. On top of that I added the amg package, navigation, Sirius, oh and I have a 4gig hardrive pcmcia which was hard to find. I dont have to use my ipod no more. Best deal for the buck

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.