2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Best in Class in PPR
By vijay on 01/06/09 10:04 AM (PST)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Looking at the price performance ratio in this catogory of the cars this is by far and large the best. Yes it is trace less in terms of the power from the other competitors, but is way ahead in all other departments, so overall is a sure winner, and of course it's a three point star, you know what it means.

Love It
By Dwaine on 10/22/08 06:28 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

First car I've owned that didn't need to go back to the dealership for things going wrong. A very solid, well planted, highway car. We had a 06 Lexus GS300 before the MB and even though the Lexus had a better ride and fuel economy than the C300, there's no comparison to the handling and feel on the road. The Lexus was like driving your father's Buick. We love this car and enjoy every minute we have in it. Can't wait to try it in the snow.

First Mercedes
By Dlaindy on 10/18/08 14:09 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

The minute I drove off the lot I new this car was better engineered than any previous car I've purchased. I do not purchase a car to impress others but this car has certainly impressed me. Handling and power makes driving fun. Interior design of dash and controls very handsome without being over done. Extremely pleased and have been surprised by the mileage (25 mpg) for an AWD car. Haven't taken any long distance drives as yet, I'm sure it will be even better yet.

The best car I ever bought
By rose on 09/06/08 17:35 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Most comfortable little car I've ever owned. It handles the road very well especially when making turn and sudden stop.

Great car, great gas mileage
By RLUNDER on 07/30/08 13:49 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I like everything about this car but was really suprised by the excellent gas mileage. After about 10,000 miles my overal mixed mileage is 23.9 MPG, I have gotten up to 29.0 MPG. On a recent 1200 mile road trip I was amazed to see my mileage climb to 31.5 MPG. That was over 890 miles, 13 hours with an average speed of 68 MPH. and all on 93 octane gasoline

Great new Mercedes
By paul on 06/28/08 13:23 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

We have had the C-300 since Nov. 2007. Excellent performance, no problems other than the tire pressure monitor decides when it wants to activiate. And does not tell you which tire is low. Otherwise just a super car!

Awesome
By Joe on 04/28/08 10:28 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Awesome car. Car is unreal, great speed and every comfort possible. Everyone stops to stare, car's ride is smooth and quiet and handling is amazing. Got iridium grey with black tec interior, with multi media, ipod and premium 1 package. 6 months free subscription to Sirius satelite radio.

Colorado's newest C300 4Matic Sport
By Kent on 04/26/08 07:18 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Just got my C300 4Matic Sport, Bright Red. Wow, what a vehicle. I formerly drove an Infiniti M35. This is a far superior vehicle in ride, interior noise, and handling. I am impressed with German engineering and the redesign of this car. I looked at Infiniti, Acura, Lexus, and fell in love with my Benz. I am also looking forward to see how it handles winter driving, as I am a Denver resident. If you are looking at this type of luxury vehicle, you must test drive this car. I found that they are hard to find on a dealer lot, so had to order one.

I'm all smiles
By Steve Y. on 04/20/08 19:30 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I waited 4 months for this car but it was worth it. I love this car. It drives so smoothly. It's so soothing especially when I have my Diana Krall CD playing (oops, you can guess my age). I got the keyless go option. Its the best feature of the car. Never have to whip out the key from my pocket. I don't think I will buy another car without keyless go. It's so convenient. Also bought the parktronic option which takes away the guess work during parallel parking. This car is truly a joy to drive. I'm all smiles whenever I'm behind the wheel.

First time Benz owner
By formerbmwowner on 04/16/08 09:48 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I'm a former BMW owner (528) and looked around for quite a while. Compared the new CTS, 3 and 5 series, Volvo S80. Went for a smaller car since it's mostly me in it. Never considered Mercedes as my wife called it "an old man's car." That was until was saw the new C class parked in front of a restaurant. Wow! What a head-turner. The handling is great, fit and finish are perfect, enough gadgets to make it interesting but not distracting. Getting great gas mileage (24 mpg combined) and I was shocked at what a great value the car is, especially compared to the 3 series. 4 matic handles a Minnesota winter just fine.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.